alliance

08/06/20 11:05
Gregory K. Ishii :

guest_1470257561147 :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

It also look like Damage has learned a few more nasty tricks to keep them in the game. Nothing has been achieved from them being caught before.......

So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds......
You won’t learn anything except cheating and A few nasty lies about all other guilds.......
Then you too can part of the war to kill this game and ruin it for everyone.

But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds!!!!!

When vultures have nothing left to pick at they will attack themselves ......,,...

What do you mean "you won't learn anything except cheating", "But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds", "So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds"? Mate you're the one who's got no respect.
The guild's full of decent players like Balderdash Titans, YakitoriX, NZ, Shit Squad, etc. I don't see them as cheaters. Like, wtf did I just read?

You ranted and ranted, yet you provided no evidence that they've "learnt more nasty tricks". From what I've just read, I can just assume that you must be really jealous of them. Sorry but this post can't be taken seriously lol. Like ok you don't have to like them but do you think that your ranting on the forum openly will help in any way? I don't think so. So please save your valuable time and energy on something else that's more meaningful.

honest players? we don't have the same definition of this word. Astonishing this alliance, former teams of the cag who cannot even see the damages and who are now together. Loyal teams? I don't think either. Unstable teams

And who are you "guest"??

Guest is Sniper! He’s currently in retirement for the 100th time!! No doubt he will be back soon tho
08/06/20 11:15
ban :

Gregory K. Ishii :

guest_1470257561147 :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

It also look like Damage has learned a few more nasty tricks to keep them in the game. Nothing has been achieved from them being caught before.......

So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds......
You won’t learn anything except cheating and A few nasty lies about all other guilds.......

When vultures have nothing left to pick at they will attack themselves ......,,...

What do you mean "you won't learn anything except cheating", "But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds", "So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds"? Mate you're the one who's got no respect.
The guild's full of decent players like Balderdash Titans, YakitoriX, NZ, Shit Squad, etc. I don't see them as cheaters. Like, wtf did I just read?

You ranted and ranted, yet you provided no evidence that they've "learnt more nasty tricks". From what I've just read, I can just assume that you must be really jealous of them. Sorry but this post can't be taken seriously lol. Like ok you don't have to like them but do you think that your ranting on the forum openly will help in any way? I don't think so. So please save your valuable time and energy on something else that's more meaningful.

honest players? we don't have the same definition of this word. Astonishing this alliance, former teams of the cag who cannot even see the damages and who are now together. Loyal teams? I don't think either. Unstable teams

Guest is Sniper! He’s currently in retirement for the 100th time!! No doubt he will be back soon tho

Oh right! Won't be surprised if the bloke'll retire a billionth time and return again. Just read through a lot of his posts and from what I can say he has some crazy issues.
08/06/20 11:18
Ystrad :

Now let Jono be the voice of reason.
If your not in the top 3 guilds (Cag, Damage or OOA) then mind your own business.
If your not in the top 3 levels (Level 114, 115 and 116) then mind your own business.

If you don't know the person your insulting then don't be a keyboard warrior.

I'm Jono you must listen to me. Thank you.

Haha wise words bud, I see things haven’t changed on this game! Glad I got out when I did it things change and it starts to become good again let me know I might make a come back, until then peace out!
08/06/20 11:24
Crusaders RM :

Ystrad :

If your not in the top 3 guilds (Cag, Damage or OOA) then mind your own business.
If your not in the top 3 levels (Level 114, 115 and 116) then mind your own business.

Haha wise words bud, I see things haven’t changed on this game! Glad I got out when I did it things change and it starts to become good again let me know I might make a come back, until then peace out!

Martin just a heads up. Don't be a keyboard warrior lol.
Stay safe mate.
08/06/20 11:30
Crusaders RM :

Ystrad :

Mate, a lot of sh*t has been happening recently lmao, especially with the Nitro "gods"
08/06/20 11:50
Ystrad :

Crusaders RM :

Ystrad :

Martin just a heads up. Don't be a keyboard warrior lol.
Stay safe mate.

I’m not a keyboard warrior pal u know this is me!! You stay safe aswell bud
08/06/20 16:26
Hes already back as American Sniper,

ban :

Gregory K. Ishii :

guest_1470257561147 :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

08/06/20 17:48
Caer where the feck do you get this sh1t from. American Sniper is not Jasco. You should really get your facts straight before saying anything.
09/06/20 01:14
From the man man who knows.
09/06/20 06:16
Caernarfon RFC :

From the man man who knows.

shut the f##k up mate!