Youth Academy

11/05/15 14:41
I currently don't see it in Stadium as a unlocked all to lvl 10 but Youth Academy should exist because its a big part of Football

Youth Academy that will give you a chance to get a good potential young 17-18-19 year old player from it

I mean how is this not implemented but Guild Hall is which is completely unnecessary in a football game (Guilds are for RPG, MMO and that kind of things not football games)
11/05/15 23:11
I think youth academy will make it more complex as the simplicity of the game is an advantage, but i suggest that the game offers 2 or 3 young players every level , and i decide to take them or not .
but the guild can be useful if they make us able to loan players from each other as the concept of loan does not exist in the game currently although it is an important thing in the world of football
12/05/15 07:05
you suggest that the game offers 2 or 3 young players every level but you think YA would be complex...why just not have a YA facility which will show every day or every week some young players which you decide will be hired or fired....and if you get lucky you get 1 good young player....the bigger YA lvl the bigger chances of getting 1 good potential player

and Loan will just make Cheating possible because there will be people creating 2 clubs with 2 different accounts or more and just loaning the best players really cheap to himself...Loans will make Cheaters

and Guild is just unnecessary really....its a Football game not a MMORPG stuff....its way to unrealistic where did you ever see a Guild in real life football ??
14/05/15 08:28
In fact, to some measure, this IS an MMORPG. How is this game NOT an online multiplayer game where we all play the role of a football manager?

Guilds are a great creative improvement of the traditional football manager online game.

Use your imagination.

Loaning players on the other hand is something I always wanted to see in Football Champions 1. There are definitely ways that this can be achieved, and with a little creativity, it can really drive effective strategies.

Loans or not, cheating will always be possible. A 'loan' system wouldn't turn this into a cheat-fest. Don't be ridiculous.
14/05/15 12:21
"Loans or not, cheating will always be possible. A 'loan' system wouldn't turn this into a cheat-fest."
i like it Al Houstsma
14/05/15 14:32
to some measure maybe but you will not find any good football manager games that are well known under MMORPG category only the crap ones that failed or are complete fantasy.

As for cheating...ITS NOT POSSIBLE at the moment...if it is tell me how ? this game is server based so nothing can be modified by programs....the only way to cheat in this games are LOANS and Multi Accounts (multiple clubs) which allow money transfer in this case Recruiter points

if you know any other possibility then that please enlighten me....I played tons of manager football games and only Cheating that I see is Loans and Money Transfer between multiple accounts with same IP