Match Bonus For League Matches

19/10/16 16:04
Once again, the oil-rich Iranians are using match bonuses to win league matches. Fair enough if you have the money to spend, but this means teams at the top levels are there only because they used match bonuses to get to the top. Honest teams with average ratings can beat these pathetic "top" players easily in friendlies, etc, as proof that without match bonuses, these teams are dead duds.

Now, this means not all the top teams are good (except for PL. PL Swans, Adios Amigos, etc) as they have cheated their way to the top, as usual.

Sublinet, may I suggest getting rid of match bonuses for league matches from Level 30 downwards, so, only teams who play with smart tactics are promoted? This will ensure a high tactical level would be required to be a top team, thus meaning most of these narrow-minded players will languish in the lower tiers of this game because of pure stupidity within their shallow minds.

For Level 31 and upwards, players should be allowed to use match bonuses because the top teams there bought their way to the top, i.e. aria; dollard84; brock the best cheat; etc. *(spelt with small letters as they are small boys in my eyes.)

Enough of these stupid idiots who use match bonuses to be "top" teams when they are really shitty and do not deserve to be promoted!!!

Thanks
19/10/16 16:13
i agree as i find inferior teams at the top of leagues, and this is a very sick joke!!! i would use stronger words than stupid to describe them but sublinet will ban me!!!! lol
19/10/16 18:41
well you can say as you want on here now there is no admins to ban anyone. Sublinet couldn't make a good game if they tried and it's so simple to fix make a limit on how high your rating can go and just ditch the pack players cos if you have good tactics and your a pack player nobody who hasn't bought there at to the top will compete.