خداحافظی بخاطر حق خوری

14/03/18 10:25
سلام...من سه سال بازی کردم و خیلی پول هزینه کردم.ولی با خورده شدن حقم بخاطر لیگ ناتمامه قبل و بجای دوپله صعود تیمم رو با ناعدالتی در بازیهای لیگ ۴ بازی ...درجا زدن...وهمون سطح موند و این بی عدالتی رو نمیتوانم تحمل کنم وبرای همیشه خداحافظی میکنم...شرم به سرور بازی بیاد و تاسف که راحت با اعصاب کاربراش بازی میکنه...شرم باد
14/03/18 11:16
I had one of them but the wheel fell off
14/03/18 11:19
Apparently it means ..

Hello ... I played three years and spent a lot of money. But having lost my right to play for the Premier League before and instead of the two rounds, my team played inequality in League games 4 ... in place ... and they are level and this I can not stand injustice and I always say goodbye ... I'm ashamed to play the game and regret it playing with my nerves. It's a shame
14/03/18 12:00
ShaunC :

Apparently it means ..

Hello ... I played three years and spent a lot of money. But having lost my right to play for the Premier League before and instead of the two rounds, my team played inequality in League games 4 ... in place ... and they are level and this I can not stand injustice and I always say goodbye ... I'm ashamed to play the game and regret it playing with my nerves. It's a shame

No ... this translation is wrong
14/03/18 12:01
Hello shaunC...No ... this translation is wrong
14/03/18 12:17
My team63 level . I became the league champion, but there was a problem. 4 played but I can not climb this is not justice
Sorry for playing football champion
15/03/18 08:02
Is that Arabic ? . If can understand English, why not actually post comment in English for all to understand in first place !
Anyway, good bye and good luck.
15/03/18 10:32
It was a google translation from Persian