Possible glitch, cheat or game bot at work?

29/12/15 07:00
Oh really that's not a bad idea at all, how do you find it's working for you guys?
29/12/15 07:15
Oh really that's not a bad idea at all, how do you find it's working for you guys?
29/12/15 09:45
Aotearoa natives same as rewa and its working alright just having a little trouble getting everyone registered but 19 have signed up. its handy for sharing tips, strats and when there going to be away from game and avoids people missing out on challenges.
30/12/15 03:44
The game badly needs a PM system and an in game forum set up.

I've use proboards for our forum. https://www.proboards.com/create-free-forum
I'm happy to help you set up after you've created your own.

I've appointed 2 captains that have a team of 10 forum registered members each based on an even spread of avg quality,which alternate between rounds.
Captains have full control over the challenges.
They assign each member of their team an opponent based on avg quality vs opponent avg quality.
Members then play their assigned opponent with or without boost and if they lose that match,they play the same opponent again but with a minimum of 50% boost.
This way,they either collect the whole match bonus for winning their 1st match or get some compensation for having to use boost in their 2nd match.
In the event that a member loses both his matches or hasn't played any matches within 18 hours w/o communicating with his captain,the captain will then appoint another member to play that opponent at the captains discretion.
No one is to play someone else's opponent unless instructed to do so by his captain as to ensure everyone gets to play at least 1 match.

30/12/15 04:14
HBM,you can add me on FB if you like so I can link you to our forum for a look and help you to set up your own if you choose to do so via messenger.

uwrepent@gmail.com

Also,I just realised if 2 guilds have 25 members with 140k fans each,that makes them 1st equal and then every other guild after that as well.
Ideally, it should be based on a guilds overall quality avg,which could also be implemented to G v G opponent selections.
03/01/16 01:30
Rewa Hard :

The game badly needs a PM system and an in game forum set up.

I've use proboards for our forum. https://www.proboards.com/create-free-forum
I'm happy to help you set up after you've created your own.

I've appointed 2 captains that have a team of 10 forum registered members each based on an even spread of avg quality,which alternate between rounds.
Captains have full control over the challenges.
They assign each member of their team an opponent based on avg quality vs opponent avg quality.
Members then play their assigned opponent with or without boost and if they lose that match,they play the same opponent again but with a minimum of 50% boost.
This way,they either collect the whole match bonus for winning their 1st match or get some compensation for having to use boost in their 2nd match.
In the event that a member loses both his matches or hasn't played any matches within 18 hours w/o communicating with his captain,the captain will then appoint another member to play that opponent at the captains discretion.
No one is to play someone else's opponent unless instructed to do so by his captain as to ensure everyone gets to play at least 1 match.

Hey Rewa , we have been using the same setup as you from the start but without the forum!
We now use a different method for our challenges , so I would like to thank you for your offer but at this stage our method is working well.

I did ask the team if they would like to go onto a forum but at this stage they are happy with the way things are going

Sorry for the late reply I was away for afew days !

Cheers and thanks again
19/02/16 17:04
Hey Hawkes Bay I find this post quite ironic since your anti subbing and and see mb as unfair, you view subbing as cheating now so you owe ej wonder boy a apology