Yellow triangles with explanation marks

05/01/16 23:32
Hi I'm new to the game and I really don't understand what the orange cones are for next to the players strategies and how the bar is full on some players but not others, also can someone please explain what the yellow triangles are about when your setting the strategies for each player, am I supposed to have the yelled triangles with the explanation marks in or is it best not to have them at all.
05/01/16 23:56
Ah a legit question... nice . The cones are the symbol representing training and the little white bar is for how close you are to being able to apply another skill point to that player, the fuller the bar the closer you are.

As for the little yellow triangle i think its just to show that the strategy you've given for that single player is different as the one you have set for the whole team. I don't think its much of a concern but just have a play and see what works
06/01/16 00:03
So it doesn't matter if I have lots of yellow triangles with explanation marks it won't make a difference to how my players perform? Thankyou for your previous answer.
06/01/16 01:55
I'm very interested to know too!