ending of game.

17/05/16 13:04
is it a code error that the attacking team gets no over time while the loosing team can make a come back... be nice if you could let it go till next stop in play for both sides ..

but get rid of mb in champs first . this was just idea for when you have some spear time after the ,taking mb out of champs update.
18/05/16 13:40
We had an incident yesterday where the game played for 164 minutes. Nobody scored at all, but when you go to results it has the score as 5-4.. I reall dont know how you can score 4 points
18/05/16 14:03
killerkiwis : I'm not sure to understand. When you are winning and have the ball after the 80th minutes, your players will kick the ball out to finish the match, except if they are on the way to score an easy try.

guest_1446094144817 : Please can you tell me the match date/time and the two teams names?
18/05/16 15:35
PierrotLL :
except if they are on the way to score an easy try.

I wish!?!

I've lost count of the times my player has been on his way to the tryline to score a 4th try (championship bonus point), but kicked the ball out instead as the clock hit 80 minutes.
18/05/16 17:12
Me too
18/05/16 22:45
[quote="PierrotLL"]
killerkiwis : I'm not sure to understand. When you are winning and have the ball after the 80th minutes, your players will kick the ball out to finish the match, except if they are on the way to score an easy try.

guest_1446094144817 : Please can you tell me the match date/time and the two teams names?[/quo

im talking about when the loosing team has the ball at 80 min mark and they carry on to try line to score to win game . but the winning team kicks it out at the 80 mark ...

ether lossing team and winning team should both kick out at the 80 min mark. or change it so winning and loosing sides hold ball after 80 min mark so its even
18/05/16 23:22
killerkiwis :

[quote="PierrotLL"]

guest_1446094144817 : Please can you tell me the match date/time and the two teams names?[/quo

im talking about when the loosing team has the ball at 80 min mark and they carry on to try line to score to win game . but the winning team kicks it out at the 80 mark ...

ether lossing team and winning team should both kick out at the 80 min mark. or change it so winning and loosing sides hold ball after 80 min mark so its even

Disagree lol
1. Losing team keep playing if they are within a score OR Could get a bonus point.
2. Winning team kick it out UNLESS, they are on 3 tries, and thus another try would enable a bonus point.
3. Nobody kicks a pen when they need a try ...

Did I miss anything ?
19/05/16 17:18
When the lead is 7 points or less I can accept the attacking team deliberately ending the game (even if the flyhalf is halfway towards the try line with no prospect of being stopped). In those situations I'm just relieved to get back possession and end the game (bonus try or not).

However I completely agree that if leading by twenty points and I the flyhalf is halfway down the field with no one able to catch him on his way to score the bonus point try and doesn't make sense to end the game. In the scenario that the score is more than 7 points the attacking team should get the benefit of extending their lead.

Also, in tournaments the game continues if the scores are level. I think there should be something similar in Championship games. What about having a "close out" button which ends the game if either team decides an amicable draw is sufficient. If neither team closes out the game continues similar to tournament game until the next score (sudden death).

And finally, I've had a few times where my team is trailing by 7 or less points and then with time up on the clock wins a penalty but because it is within distance the Kicker takes a penalty kick rather than a scrum and so I end up losing the game even though under such circumstances I would have opted for a scrum to attempt a try and win the game.

Anyway, I appreciate these changes are not easy to implement but it would enhance it. Have a think about it.