Game took over 200' to play

05/07/16 21:14
Played a game this morning that took over 200' to complete because the two teams we embroiled in one big long ruck that went back and forth for over 120'

Surely a bug??

Back In The Game vs 1st Wave, Level 21 Championship Match 10.03am
06/07/16 12:47
Thanks for reporting the problem, we will try to fix this deadly loop.
Please can you tell me the strategy you used during this game? Have you change some settings since?
06/07/16 14:00
PierrotLL :

Please can you tell me the strategy you used during this game? Have you change some settings since?

How come you respond to the minor issues straight away but you have yet to comment on the MB issue???
06/07/16 14:00
PierrotLL :

How come you respond to the minor issues straight away but you have yet to comment on the MB issue???
06/07/16 14:17
Questions about match bonus have been answered a hundred times. It's not planned to change it.
06/07/16 14:45
PierrotLL :

I was playing a losing strategy - In general settings all sliders to zero (or left hand side) but Hand off aggressiveness, ruck aggressiveness and scrum aggressiveness all set to 100%. My opponent I think was playing normally.

This is just one of a number of strategies I use so yes obviously settings have been changed since.
06/07/16 15:15
if it aint broke dont fix it PierrotLL, but you can put it back to 100% if you like not a problem here
06/07/16 17:01
PierrotLL :

Questions about match bonus have been answered a hundred times. It's not planned to change it.

Thought the customer (us players) was always right!!

Your lack of ability to change will come back to bite you.
07/07/16 00:39
we are, only a select few are asking for it removed out of all the people who play this game, so why would they just cater for them?
08/07/16 15:45
Welsh Wizzards & Back In The Game :

PierrotLL :

I was playing a losing strategy - In general settings all sliders to zero (or left hand side) but Hand off aggressiveness, ruck aggressiveness and scrum aggressiveness all set to 100%. My opponent I think was playing normally.

This is just one of a number of strategies I use so yes obviously settings have been changed since.

Change your forward-three quarters to 50% The reason they just rucked was due to the fact that you set the strat to play mainly with forwards.