Guild crashers

16/07/16 15:39
ATTENTION!!!!!
We have been infiltrated by a mindless individuel and his acumplace . They are out to sabotage and destroy guilts with low life bad language. Im not sure if its one brain dead person with a socond imaginary idiot friend like himself or whether they are actualle two equally sad attention deprived souls. They go under the names bokke and Boksel . if you come across them , be aware not to entertain them in their distruction seeking stupidity and DONT leave your guild because its exactly what they want just get rid of them ASAP or find a way to teach them a lesson. THEY ARE REAL SCUM . We are looking for our guys that got cought out by them and if I re invite you please come back. You should know who you are. We were caught out this time. It wont happen again. For those who have the same tendencies be warned that we now know about your kind and we are going to deal with you in a way you not gonna like so be carefully where you join. It is my second post in this regard and hope it gets spread a bit. We were cut in half but I found them in a guild today which they succeeded to completely destroy.
16/07/16 17:07
If people are using inappropriate language or abuse in-game, report them via a ticket. For the rest, be careful who you give Right Hand status to - that's down to you.
18/07/16 10:49
Jus love this. Game gets boring after a while so people find ways to entertain themselfs