Moderaters, new rules, please stop Training games.

29/01/17 10:32
I would rather you got rid of them altogether than the current format . I can no longer train my team because I'm being challenged 20 odd times a day, I am losing about 5 thousand fans a day, I've lost 30000 so far. It is mad that defensive wins get no fans. Please do something because this has taken the fun out of the game for me.
29/01/17 13:57
You have now complained about this on two other threads and started a new thread about it, we get it you're unhappy.

I have also responded and explained how you can keep your fans up. You can choose, go up in the rankings and become a soft target in away games or drop in the rankings and keep your fans up even whilst training.
29/01/17 14:08
Coach qBaLL :

You have now complained about this on two other threads and started a new thread about it, we get it you're unhappy.

I have also responded and explained how you can keep your fans up. You can choose, go up in the rankings and become a soft target in away games or drop in the rankings and keep your fans up even whilst training.

Maybe if he complains enough they will listen, lol. Sadly even great ideas go unnoticed on here. The issue, like qball has already told you, isn't the system but where you find yourself in the rankings. For many this is a wonderful system that allows us to challenge ourselves against the best and if we get to close to the sun? We lose thousands and thousands of fans. But if we get close to the sun but we are ready, it's a grand challenge of constant change instead of continued monotony
29/01/17 19:57
I like the new rankings on training matches. I would change 2 things.
1. Make teaining matches independant of fans won or lost.
2. Give rewards in golden balls for wins in training matches, from 5 for a top 100 win, 4 100-300, 3 500-700, 2 700-900 and 1 below that. At the moment winning a decent amount of golden balls is harder than getting a sensible logical and intelligable answer out of Trump (ie. Almost Impossible).
It would also encourage people to strive to aim high.

30/01/17 08:51
I'm not a soft target even when I was in the top 400. I do however punch above my weight which means I am challenged 20 25 times a day I didn't lose all these matches, if fans were given for away wins it would be fair. I have now stopped playing training games altogether to go down in the rankings. The point of the game should be to have good strategy to go up in ranking be beating better teams. I regularly beat teams 30 stars more than me, rose in the rankings and was effectively penalised for It!
30/01/17 09:06
Black monks , how many times did you post about MB before they changed it?
30/01/17 14:05
conner1 :

Black monks , how many times did you post about MB before they changed it?

Millions, and as I said I was beating my head against the wall. But mine were usually also discussions of changes and not pure repeats so you could get the same responses.