Lack of Tries

22/04/17 13:13
Anyone noticed how try scoring has dried up. In my league this season I haven't scored a single try and only conceded one. Guild members in other leagues have similar
22/04/17 16:01
Yep, it's now officially crap.
24/04/17 06:52
Not only that but without changing any tactic my 10 now always seems to pass back to the scrum/forwards....even changing his settings and team settings changes nothing...think the game is over for me...can't score tries and lucky to score one penalty per game...crap
24/04/17 23:52
Yes I did score them a lot but now i'm lucky if I score a try but I may one a game but that is generally my lot unless my opponent is bad at the game
25/04/17 19:41
Yeap agree, suddenly no matter what strat i use, no tries, have now had 4 0-0 matches !! and they say the changes make it more real !!
03/05/17 12:22
Have to say I'm scoring far more tries than before, but then my normal tactic was always to play for pens and DGs, whereas I've tweaked it a bit to score more tries, and it's worked.
03/05/17 13:01
Waspy Tiger :

Have to say I'm scoring far more tries than before, but then my normal tactic was always to play for pens and DGs, whereas I've tweaked it a bit to score more tries, and it's worked.

If we can agree that part of a Moderator's role is to assist the rest of us mere minions, then it is only reasonable for you to post your tweaks (there would be a smiley face here if I knew how to do it).
03/05/17 16:00
We are the Hutchie :

Waspy Tiger :

If we can agree that part of a Moderator's role is to assist the rest of us mere minions, then it is only reasonable for you to post your tweaks (there would be a smiley face here if I knew how to do it).

04/05/17 09:48
We are the Hutchie :

Waspy Tiger :

As luck would have it, I've just played my first 0-0 in many a long season.

I'm not going to tell you precise changes (which wouldn't really help anyway unless everything else was the same as mine), but I amended Attack Spacing, Attack Depth and Pass Distance Max. I was scoring on average 0-1 tries per match before, now it's around 2. Have a play.
04/05/17 21:17
Funny old game league form is good, gvg struggling same settings used but can't get a win in gvg yet teams I'm playing in league are stronger