White Collar Corner(WCC), Pro's Only

18/09/17 17:49
As in ALL great matchups there is some pre-fight banter, I think this is an appropriate place to contain that.

Dragon talks a big game and wears a white collar, Monks is just a tracksuit.

Calling ALL seconds and refs out here.

18/09/17 19:08
Lol I need no second; know what I'm capable of doing ;))))) and don't invite any one to stand with me from other guilds :))) however being on a 'last warning' I will.. 'get outta here' :-).
18/09/17 19:44
All professionals have a second, you ought to find one. You really shouldn't get out of 'here'. This is a place that you can get it all out :))))
18/09/17 20:55
Lol. Me getting 'it all out' may delight some members on here... and I wouldn't want to trespass into an electronic fantasy world like a scene from 'deliverance' as that ain't my bag. I would have to arm myself with a crossbow in one hand and shotgun in the other ;)))) as one of them ....... is getting killed :-). However if you mean it like have a barny with some one then I would only get banned lol ;))) I'm guessing your a decent fella from Cape Town...
18/09/17 21:08
Haha, this is your corner fella. Nothing to do with anyone else. Your space to get all out. It's all about you here chap. This is your place that you won't get banned from, this is your corner and your seconds should join soon
18/09/17 21:17
OK fella. Thank you buddie.... Which guild are you from then if you don't mind me asking... ;))))
18/09/17 22:23
That's all from me, you're exceptionally responsive, nice chatting fella. Don't get banned now :))))
18/09/17 22:52
Yeah peace bro. TBH this guild forum click isn't really for me. It's only served 1 gd purpose in getting BFT back into our guild. Apart from that there has been a lot of trolling comments. Hence I'm out of the forum side avoiding a 'tit for tat' with trolls on here all the time in their own 'click'. I'm currently recovering over an injury and will be back on the real pitch in 2 weeks.... my spare time will not be spent on this forum though to avoid a ban. :))
16/02/18 23:36
Hey db, don't forget about this room made just for you, have at me in here.