How come players much lower can out run top level players ?

16/05/18 14:23
Well since I had a double promo 3 seasons ago, my players being trained 3 times a day, backs at top level for level, much lower level players who are not in anyway as fast as my players they outrun my top level backs with ease, I have lvl 3 shoes, Shorts & Water bottle, so top level players would be boosted far higher than these lower level players !! Has my team been knocked back due to promo, cause there is no logic to lower level players being able to out run top level players. Please look into this Nitro I am getting fed with following the logic of training and sports shop items, only to have lower level teams run riot against me !!
16/05/18 14:25
i would suggest the problem is with your strategy settings
16/05/18 14:43
I would agree, except when I play in Guild matches, Ranking & cup matches, my team is different, but in League games they can't even score tries, strange how the same team, same strats, can play in two different ways, against same teams ! I Have even played the same team in League, Cup and Ranking, Hammered in League, hammered him in Cup and Ranking ? I know the guy and we both can't work it out as both used same strats in all three games ?? I know that when you get double promo and pay the stupid upgrade fee, your team suffers the next season !! I just think that affect hasn't stopped on league team !
19/05/18 21:22
match bonus..
21/05/18 15:50
Nope no MB used in any matches testing that my team has restrictions ! Having tried many strats on my players and team, nothing makes a difference, something strange is going on, I have lvl 3 shoes, but none of my players run, and get outrun by lower players. Very very strange !!