Match Bonus!!!!

27/05/16 21:53
Michael Taylor :

It needs to be removed completely ideally but you would then find that people who are maxed out on all buildings will have a load of money and nothing to spend it on. Sublinet must be reading all the anti MB comments and it's been discussed to death on numberous posts on here. i would love it to be banned from the top 3 championships! This would allow the best teams in this game to fight it out.

I would also like them to stop putting so many teams in the top level. I know a few seasons back they were in a position where there would be less than 14 teams in the top division if they carried on like they did (like what happened in the Football sister game), but then was the perfect time to get it down to one division and bring in relegation...
28/05/16 08:58
Tolgate 23/7 :

Michael Taylor :

It needs to be removed completely ideally but you would then find that people who are maxed out on all buildings will have a load of money and nothing to spend it on. Sublinet must be reading all the anti MB comments and it's been discussed to death on numberous posts on here. i would love it to be banned from the top 3 championships! This would allow the best teams in this game to fight it out.

I would also like them to stop putting so many teams in the top level. I know a few seasons back they were in a position where there would be less than 14 teams in the top division if they carried on like they did (like what happened in the Football sister game), but then was the perfect time to get it down to one division and bring in relegation...

Relegation is already there in a way because of adding a level each time, however I completely agree with having a single top league, whether that is a level up again, or even within the same level...... Tot amends will be tough to do if it's a level on its own, but I see no reason why there can't be the top team in each top level league qualify for a premiership league the following season, and the bottom 7 of the premier league drop out.

The championships need something for teams to strive for, top 9 to stay at top level is mad, simply too many.
28/05/16 12:06
So does increasing MB make your team better? Sorry, I'm new to the game..
28/05/16 12:12
Jacques Erasmus :

It makes your results better but doesn't make your team better.
28/05/16 14:55
Jacques Erasmus :

MB and strategy buildings both work as performance multipliers. They DO NOT simply improve results as suggested.

MB works in the following formats of the game:
If you are the home team/challenger MB benefits you in Tournament, Championships, Training matches, Guild Challenges.
If you are the away/defending team MB benefits you in Tournament, Championship matches and NOT in Training matches or Guild Challenges.

MB has no effect on friendlies.

Hope this helps