Moderator recruitment

02/11/18 18:24
Get your support sorted first
06/11/18 05:36
fada623 :

Hello everyone,

I am currently in search of moderators for accompany us to help members of RM2.

The required qualities

- Be active in your game
- Have good knowledge about the game
- Know to write without spelling error
- Know wield a forum
- Be as courteous as possible
- Being a member "neutral"
- Be major

How to apply for the job

On this topic or contact me by Mail ( community.sublinet@gmail.com ) :

- Introduce you in a few words
- Your experience of the game
- Your motivations

Thank you not to make flood on to this post !

Best Regard,

Fada623

otherwise sort out your game first!
25/12/18 16:58
Hi,im interested
26/12/18 12:13
bit late lol, no one comes on here any more
26/12/18 13:04
Hull fc. Sean :

bit late lol, no one comes on here any more

it's f***ed lmao
14/02/19 08:58
Sadly with the latest update you have ruined the game ... people paid money to be ahead in buildings and now have lost out and are now behind at level 36 ... are you going to pay them back? You want fluent English speakers but YOU decide to change the dynamics of game without considering those who paid to be ahead in buildings? You have lost me as a previous number #1 player and should have put a cap on the level of the game a long time ago... aka ▪Sniper*
14/02/19 08:58
Sadly with the latest update you have ruined the game ... people paid money to be ahead in buildings and now have lost out and are now behind at level 36 ... are you going to pay them back? You want fluent English speakers but YOU decide to change the dynamics of game without considering those who paid to be ahead in buildings? You have lost me as a previous number #1 player and should have put a cap on the level of the game a long time ago... aka ▪Sniper*
14/02/19 09:52
You are having a laugh aren't you? Turn the game into a crock of shit and then expect some foolish a-hole to act as your agent and mediator? Stop taking the piss, sort out your mess and then come back with money from your extortions to pay moderators.
26/02/19 05:18
Absolutely agree with the last two posts. Alas Nitro have an impressive history and track record of ignoring paying customers. It often amazes me how they stay in business really particularly as the monstrous changes recently made in my view has completely ruined what was once a great game. Rest in peace. The drive for more revenue will encourage people to stop spending money hopefully.