RIP Rugby Manager - For many at least, today the developers killed the game

06/07/16 03:14
I'm quitting tomorrow! Selling all my players tomorrow morning at 9 GMT some great youngsters that I have bought over the years and hopefully they go to some good homes.

Thanks to everyone that's made this game enjoyable!!! I have met some great guys and I have really enjoyed the last 10 months and I wish you all the best.

06/07/16 03:18
Taff - International Lions :

Adios

Glad to see those Spanish lessons came in useful Taff but sorry to see you go Amigo
06/07/16 03:20
BB international lions :

I'm quitting tomorrow! Selling all my players tomorrow morning at 9 GMT some great youngsters that I have bought over the years and hopefully they go to some good homes.

Thanks to everyone that's made this game enjoyable!!! I have met some great guys and I have really enjoyed the last 10 months and I wish you all the best.

Sorry you are going so quickly BB - another top player bites the dust.
06/07/16 05:57
I'm contemplating quitting. Increasing building levels by one has now added months of additional construction. Here's an idea, let's change the name of the game to Building Manager 2. And it messes up our guild name, The 153.35k Club just doesn't have the same ring to it

Sorry to see you guys go. You were strategy stalwarts. All the best.

Phantom
The 140k Club
06/07/16 08:42
jesus who cares if people are leaving why make a big deal on the forum about leaving?
06/07/16 08:50
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

jesus who cares if people are leaving why make a big deal on the forum about leaving?

Maybe because people love the game and would like it to go foward. But the developers are ..........the game up with lazy ideas and not listening to the people playing the game. It's the last try to get the developers to listen although we all deep down know they do not give a shit but it is worth a try.
06/07/16 08:58
We also know pieerott the administration reads these post and only replies to minor issues.....
06/07/16 09:06
the developers are doing a fine job the game is still the same game hasnt got better or worse, why would a admin waste his time replying to someone when they saying they leaving? rather pointless, most people enjoy this game only players at the higher levels who have problems, this game cant just accommodate those at the top hence why the game hasnt been improving much
06/07/16 09:56
The fact that they're now offering packages where you're able to buy top-level players for real money means they know that this game is dying on it's arse, and they're trying to make as much money as they can before it all goes tits-up. I think if I was in their position I'd do the same !!
06/07/16 16:55
Did anyone maybe consider that these offers available via fb could actually level the playing field? I wouldn't be so quick to pack my bags and leave yet. They don't need the Orignal players of the game as we are are very few compared to the amount of newcomers. So as more of you sulk cry and quit the less they care about the originals. Suck it up and wait it out.

As for deciding who is the best of the best maybe we all could stop being whiny little girls and organise a comp to decide who is the best. Inter guild comp to decide who the best 2-3 players are from each guild and play a home and away match against each of the best from other guilds. Can be organised through the forums or maybe even set a fb page to run the comp. maybe run it every 4 weeks? Means no MB deciding the winners, only thing on the line is your reputation.