So long and farewell from Coach qBaLL

17/02/17 19:08
Both of them were told to be nice, so lets all be nice and move on before it gets out of hand again
17/02/17 19:21
Yes thats true and I have further messages which will be more embarassing to a certain individual, but seeing that I am being nice, they will be kept private. The long and short of it is that I was given 16 players as a means of compensation. No losses in translation. I was compensated no 1 to 15, and was allowed to chose my 16th player. All maxed out in every way. Oh I forgot they also gave me some nice shiny balls which I completely forgot about.

I feel now adequately compensated and this is the end of the matter. I just hope that lessons were learnt

SO LETS ALL BE NICE GUYS! ITS NICE TO BE NICE
17/02/17 19:31
So the lesson here is simple:

If you can wind up Carshalton Colts to the point where he imposes an un-necessarily hefty ban and you get upset and sell your team, you will be compensated with a full, brand new team, of maxed out youngsters...

Let the forum games begin!
17/02/17 19:52
Nah RB there is a lot more to this story than youll ever know. Its all in the locker and let bygones be bygones.

As I said lets be NICE. its NICE to be NICE
17/02/17 19:59
Caern, I respect you for posting the actual Support Team convo in the Facebook Group. There are too many shysters hiding secrets in this game, and this forum has been boring for too long.

Lets get to the truth. It might just create enough decent rivalries to keep this game alive!
17/02/17 20:07
Well nobody on the dev side has told me to be nice although I do try!

Begs the question though why all the rubbish on the fb site is not put here too.
17/02/17 20:24
Carshalton, never had any issues with you and doubt I ever will, but seeing you and The Man from Delmonte have some history and for the sake of keeping the peace wouldn't it be better not to "provoke" a situation further with statements like that which could be taken in the wrong way?

I'm not trying to attack anyone or say someone is right or wrong but this is quietly going in the same direction as previous engagements which did not end nicely, whether intentional or not.
17/02/17 20:30
Carshalton Colts :

Well nobody on the dev side has told me to be nice although I do try!

Begs the question though why all the rubbish on the fb site is not put here too.

They directly told me in a ticket that you had been told to be nice and in my ticket they did not ask me to be nice. Know why? My ban was clearly unjustified and was the result of disagreeing and not being mean. Caer has the screenshots for my tickets and can post at his discretion. So are you now saying the devs or admins are liars?
17/02/17 20:31
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Caern, I respect you for posting the actual Support Team convo in the Facebook Group. There are too many shysters hiding secrets in this game, and this forum has been boring for too long.

Lets get to the truth. It might just create enough decent rivalries to keep this game alive!

FORUM RIVALRIES BREATHE LIFE INTO THIS DYING GAME!!! glad you see the benefit of a not dead forum. Now come back to BIA brother, we miss you!
17/02/17 20:40
Guys, I can confirm what Black Monks has said. I think everyone knows the truth now. Lets draw a line, and be NICE to each other. Its NICE TO BE NICE

Lets get united to put some pressure on the developers now to make the game interesting. We are losing legends left right left and centre. Not many of us lot who began the game still at the top now.

We have rivalries, but respect to the likes of Blumooners, Taff, Wizz, Cayden, Dave, to name a few and remain at the pinnacle of the game. Lets not lose anymore.