WEBB ELLIS - still undefeated.

10/02/17 13:11
We have now heard back from the developers who acknowledge that the server meltdown caused our recent 'defeat'. This has now been struck from the records. Once again, we were 21 wins from 21 games at time of server meltdown, compared to Cymru's 23 from 37. Keep the rp Cymru, you need them more than us . A copy of the developers message can be found on Rugby Manager Banter Page.

Many thanks.
11/02/17 21:58
No one cares
11/02/17 22:47
Thank you for your articulate comment. It must have taken you 15 minutes to think of that gold.
11/02/17 22:52
Everyone else was thinking it, just didn't get around to writing it.
11/02/17 23:09
To be fair, if nobody cares then nobody would have posted in reply. Although I think not many outside Webb Ellis care I think it is clear that some do, not you aa...don't get why falcons is so passionate today though. Congrats Webb Ellis and I just hope it's BIA that ends your run
11/02/17 23:14
There will always be a * there though. It is like the undefeated boxer who gets knocked out, only for his opponent to fail a drug test and the result turned to a no contest. Yes, the '0' is back, but everyone knows it is not the same anymore...
11/02/17 23:28
Tolgate Seconds :

There will always be a * there though. It is like the undefeated boxer who gets knocked out, only for his opponent to fail a drug test and the result turned to a no contest. Yes, the '0' is back, but everyone knows it is not the same anymore...

But if we get Webb Ellis vs bia I think we have a shot to remove the 0 and the *. mooners, want to have a go at us after we got mb and il?
11/02/17 23:28
Black Monks :

Tolgate Seconds :

But if we get Webb Ellis vs bia I think we have a shot to remove the 0 and the * mooners, want to have a go at us after we got mb and il?

Meant we got strats, genuinely my bad
12/02/17 07:50
Tolgate Seconds :

nope, more like a boxer winning rounds 1 to 11 despite the other boxer on steriods. then in the last round some basterd in the crowd shoots the boxer with a tranquilizer and the boxer drops flat in the corner. the other then runs around all rocky style while the crowd applauds the massive victory...
12/02/17 11:36
super spene :

Tolgate Seconds :

There will always be a * there though. It is like the undefeated boxer who gets knocked out, only for his opponent to fail a drug test and the result turned to a no contest. Yes, the '0' is back, but everyone kno ws it is not the same anymore...

nope, more like a boxer winning rounds 1 to 11 despite the other boxer on steriods. then in the last round some basterd in the crowd shoots the boxer with a tranquilizer and the boxer drops flat in the corner. the other then runs around all rocky style while the crowd applauds the massive victory...

Think you might need to get out more !