Official Game improvement thread

20/04/17 19:14
Can the devs perhaps look at adding an option where you can gift fellow members gold balls or perhaps a giftbox? We are running a lot of in house competitions to help keep the guys interested in the game, and it would be a nice addition to be able to gift a fellow member that win such tournaments with some gold balls or something.
22/04/17 21:18
How about having an academy so players can be developed and promoted to first team squad or sold? I struggle to earn RP's fast enough to replace aging players.
25/04/17 12:43
Can we go back to the old forum layout this new one is useless on my phone i wont be using the forum if it stays as is
13/05/17 16:46
Can we use the existing team rankings determined by the training matches to get a table that shows the top 10 ranked teams in each level, please?

For example:

Level 21
Team Ranking
Team A 1241
Team B 1452
Team C 1517

Etc for each championship level. Would also be nice to be able to directly challenge the top 10 teams for their position.
17/05/17 15:53
1) Better players in the auctions and more of them. The higher levels you get to the worse the auction players or just unaffordable due to lack of supply
2) Set offline subs.
3) Replace recruiter points rewards from gvg to gold balls if 1 above isn't possible.
4) Ability to copy strategies, https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=18267
17/05/17 15:55
Find a developer prepared to put all these ideas into a game and undercut sweetnitro!!!!!!!
15/09/17 19:56
Coach qBaLL :

1. Kicking the ball over the dead ball line should result in a scrum from where the ball was kicked.
2. Lesser of a home advantage. I'm not saying remove it but it is a bit too much at this stage.
3. Kick for the line from outside the 22 that does not go out on the full, tactical kicking option.
4. Option for moves from set pieces (adapt whats in place for Touchdown Manager maybe)

Three out of four suggestions implemented, think I should make more suggestions

On that topic how about getting some life back into this thread and see what ideas everybody has to improve the game
15/09/17 20:12
I like the different sirs for matches who call penalties more or less aggressively. I also like weather.
16/09/17 16:11
1 - Different team tactics based on field position.

I used to play a rugby sim (Rugby Dynasty) and you could specify team tactics for within your 22m, 22m to half, half to opponents 22, and opponents 22m. If my team is back in my 22m, I don't want them trying to run the ball the length of the field every time, yet if you increase kicking to compensate, they are more likely to kick the ball away needlessly attacking the opponents goal line

2 - Forward passes into touch should be given the option scrum or lineout

Currently (at least due to my experience) a scrum is always awarded. In real life you have the option (Law 19.4(b)). This could just be randomised (RNG maybe?) to reflect this option

3 - Set a match day 23

It is not realistic that any player from your squad can be called into the fray at any point. In real life you only have 8 subs. Would rather have to set a 23, even if it means bringing on players out of position.

4 - Out of position modifier

I have seen a few teams about which are playing players way out of position and receiving no penalty (yes, because their build is suitable). Why not have an out of position modifier (-20% of star level)? In real life you wouldn't see a winger propping up the scrum, or a flanker playing fullback without missing a beat! Might be nice to try and reflect this

5 - Track career stats

This could be used for player (human) wins, losses, points/tries for/against.

6 - League 'XV'

At the end of the season, to have a list published of the team of the season. Base this on a combination of stats (Passes complete, tries scored, tackles made etc).

Ok yes, a lot of suggestions. Maybe not all reasonable, but might as well make them here!
16/09/17 17:22
Balboa Bruisers some very nice ideas there, some might be a bit much for a phone / facebook based freemium sim but hey with the development in tech you never know!

One idea of yours I think will be heavily debated though is the out of position penalty as it has been a subject of debate in the past.