Guild Wins Ranking System

26/08/17 19:01
Thanks for the effort. At the risk of sounding like a half-wit (well 100% sounding like a half-wit), who is this 'TURBO' guild?
29/08/17 10:14
Bluemooners :

Thanks for the effort. At the risk of sounding like a half-wit (well 100% sounding like a half-wit), who is this 'TURBO' guild?

Definitely not a daft question BM.
I can remember that they were a French Guild with a long name that I abbreviated, also that they were in the bottom half of the top 100. I'm (fairly) sure that I did not make the name up, so my best guess is that la cagnannaise had changed their name for some reason that day, but I could well be wrong. la cagnannaise currently have 18 members and are ranked 184.
29/08/17 18:52
We are the Hutchie :

Bluemooners :

Definitely not a daft question BM.
I can remember that they were a French Guild with a long name that I abbreviated, also that they were in the bottom half of the top 100. I'm (fairly) sure that I did not make the name up, so my best guess is that la cagnannaise had changed their name for some reason that day, but I could well be wrong. la cagnannaise currently have 18 members and are ranked 184.

Many thanks
01/09/17 04:40
We are the Hutchie :

Inspired by the BMRS, I thought I'd put together a list of Guilds ranked by the number of GvG wins. I have only looked at Guilds in the top 100 and I apologise in advance for any errors.

1 Arena of Champions 215
2 TURBO 199
3 Hellfire 197
4 JUNGLE (currently guesting in the Strawbs) 190
5 Les Legendaires Phoenix 187
6 L'assos des Rapidos 184
7 LOMU'S LEGENDS 177
8 Club Twickenham 172
9 TEAM GB 170
10 Caru Rygbi 168

Wouldn't it be nice if now that we know the top 10 (thanks for the top work of WATH) that they could actually play each other in GvG to establish the ultimate top guild on the pitch?

Being able to select (or lay down challenges) to other guilds would make GvG so much more interesting.
01/09/17 08:44
Well said Wizz. Sweet Nitro are you listening? Act now to save the game as L25 buildings alone will not cut it!
01/09/17 21:35

I am particularly disappointed to learn that some are liars in their description ...
See that Hellfire this makes pass for an unbeaten guild then she as been beaten by a French guild ...
01/09/17 23:26
YukuLouLou :

I am particularly disappointed to learn that some are liars in their description ...
See that Hellfire this makes pass for an unbeaten guild then she as been beaten by a French guild ...

You can go to the post that has confirmation from devs that your statement is not accurate. Also, please don't open that wound on the forum, it's not worth anyone's time. The 'loss' came to a vastly inferior guild and an extended Maintenance prevented hellfire from closing out the draw that would have happened. If you want to call it a loss you can, the devs have confirmed they call it a draw. So lie it is not. Thanks (I'm not with hellfire then or now, just being a 'historian' and trying to prevent a horrible weekend on the forum, no need for that to happen.
02/09/17 00:18
Where is this publication? But I think you're wrong about history ... I have a player who claims to have beaten Hellfire in GvG with the guild C @ gn @ nn @ ise ... and until proven otherwise, is not a very inferior guild as you say, but are among the best French guilds.
I'm not a friend of this guild in passing
02/09/17 02:04
Hellfire has one result that is contested and that was one that only occured due to an extended Maintenance break and mooners got confirmation from the devs via a ticket confirming it was not a loss and he posted the ticket. If cagnannaise are saying they won it was either a result that is not counted per the devs or, as you would call it, a lie. Or it has happened in the past few weeks. Regardless, I vote we don't get the hellfire guys fired up over it and we let the topic rest.
02/09/17 08:56
The easy way of eliminating debate is for Sweet Nitro to add draw and loss stats to the guild page. It would be good if they had the historic data but even if not it would be an improvement going forward. It would also improve it if each guild page included who each guild was playing and the current live score. Finally it would be good in the idea from Welsh Wizzards to be able to select guilds to challenge plus add in no mb we will then find out the real champions.