Strange request

17/09/17 23:30
Hello everyone,

I would vote for Skids, just because I can!
17/09/17 23:32
I'll tell you what BM... I'm flying to Las Vegas next year. No thank you to the date - I like women :). However let me introduce u to 'Mary' my right hand and 'lucy' my left hand :). We can arrange an amateur boxing match lasting 6 rounds.. no head gear.. 10 ounce gloves... I'm sure u think u 'walk the earth like a god'.. cool... I can be your therapist... just try and keep your hands up at all times :)))
17/09/17 23:35
So we are at rhino 2, jungle 1, and skids 2.

10 oz gloves....weak. 4 oz MMA rules. Then your floydesque dodging won't help you any. Snap nap or tap, your choice
17/09/17 23:38
Ummmm u may end up in hospital with 4 ounce gloves - your choice though buddie :))).
17/09/17 23:41
Dragon blade :

I'll tell you what BM... I'm flying to Las Vegas next year. No thank you to the date - I like women :). However let me introduce u to 'Mary' my right hand and 'lucy' my left hand :). We can arrange an amateur boxing match lasting 6 rounds.. no head gear.. 10 ounce gloves... I'm sure u think u 'walk the earth like a god'.. cool... I can be your therapist... just try and keep your hands up at all times :)))

How can you refuse that offer of foreplay BM this infatuation Dragon has with you could be down to your resemblance to George RR Martin.

17/09/17 23:46
It has to be Jungle.
17/09/17 23:47
WarriorsBiA :

Dragon blade :

How can you refuse that offer of foreplay BM this infatuation Dragon has with you could be down to your resemblance to George RR Martin.

If needed I could be the special guest referee. Don't let the name fool you, I am Derek the H.G.V Driver from Rotherham, & I have experience in MMA, krav Maga used by the Israeli def forces & origami and if all else fails i'll scratch their eyes out ; )
17/09/17 23:48
No infatuation this guy has said awful things... let's sort it out... an amateur boxing match... It will be great fun :))
17/09/17 23:49
He keeps stalking me and telling me how horrible I am. I just assumed I was back in grade school again, when you were mean to the person you liked. This has had a weird trajectory. First he processed his admiration of me when him and mooners were at it, then he called me every name under the book. Then he replied, in very odd and incoherent ways, to all my posts and now that I have given in to his advances he is running away and threatening violence. I just want to get along and move on, even if I have to buy him a steak and show him a good show at Missie B's. I'm trying hard to smooth over but alas, I'm at a loss
17/09/17 23:49
Cool let's do this... I also have MMA experience... I love the fact BM won't believe that though :)))))