Recruiting players..

06/08/18 21:49
Hurricanes86 :

Has a visa free player ever made it no. 1?if so that guy is a legend coz seems like RM makes it impossible to do so..but hey guess its all about the money right...

Juggernaut Bulls a regular nr1 and have never bought visa
07/08/18 19:16
Juggernaut Jugular :

Hurricanes86 :

Has a visa free player ever made it no. 1?if so that guy is a legend coz seems like RM makes it impossible to do so..but hey guess its all about the money right...

In the auctions he must have though surely? Just asking out of curiosity - as you say he is a great player.
07/08/18 19:54
Juggernaut Jugular :

Hurricanes86 :

He has visa players in his team obviously recruited visa players, but non the less still visa players the point I'm making RM doesn't provide enough good players on higher lvls as they want players to by visas..
07/08/18 19:54
Juggernaut Jugular :

Hurricanes86 :

He has visa players in his team obviously recruited visa players, but non the less still visa players the point I'm making RM doesn't provide enough good players on higher lvls as they want players to by visas..
07/08/18 21:20
Hurricanes86 :

Juggernaut Jugular :

Hurricanes86 :

And after your point there was a question about if anyone ranked 1 had done so without cash. If true then this is an example of someone doing that.
08/08/18 01:33
Like I said 0 cash players. 4 divisions below the top. Rank one this season
All about tactics, not players
08/08/18 16:48
Not sure how you managed that Melbourne Storm but well done. The exception to the rule now.

It was possible many, many moons ago for non-cc players to make it to No.1 and I am going back to when I was low level and guys like Taff, Rhino, Dropkicks and ABS did it and sustained it with AH only players. We may like to think that guys like Caernarfon (Captain Sam at that time) and his big rival at the time, Capitaine Enfarine (now Captain America I think) were top players but I am afraid they were also big cc players when they were battling for top spot.

All levels of AH players have been for a very long time now, complete poo. I am not saying it could not be done but a non-cc player/player at the top levels getting offloaded ex-cc players could not sustain No.1 for long these days.