Trading

16/01/19 18:33
Idk if that makes sense or if it's a good idea I have already written that in guild chat yesterday. For me personal it would be cool to change the sport shop thing a little bit. Let's say all guys get an amount of x sport shop points. A blind auction starts. I bid x points for any item and nobody else see the amount i bid. After some time the auction ends and the highest bidder gets the item. If you bid to high on an item you risk losing the other bids. The whole process repeats after the first auction ends. That would make it a little bit more random and exciting. Sometimes you are lucky and win and sometimes you lose. I think bidding 120M for 3* shoes is just boring.

A problem is what happens with ingame money? If you ask me let us transfer ingame money into goldballs (training points) or recruiter points or anything else idk

It's ridiculous how many teams are hiding until they get enough dust... The know exactly the have got no chance without Sport shop...

I agree regarding AH. It's just a joke. No other words needed. The way it works now make guys retire or quit.
16/01/19 20:07
A problem is what happens with ingame money? If you ask me let us transfer ingame money into goldballs (training points) or recruiter points or anything else idk

THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!

16/01/19 23:57
I agree with you both.... Preach it brothers!
17/01/19 20:31
yo Zeke... I will trade you a washing machine and $0.50 for Jammin.... lol. wait... in-game players... my bad.
18/01/19 00:00
The SS is there to reward teams that don't take shortcuts building their cities. It serves it purpose.
18/01/19 00:33
I don't take ANY shortcuts, and I hate the SS. Not sure what you mean by that Thou? Please clarify
18/01/19 00:35
Lmao Maddogs.... I'm not even worth a buck?
18/01/19 00:41
Im saying if your city is complete (mine isn't) you have an advantage in the SS vs. players that don't have as an mature city. If your city is complete you'll make more money per game and hour. Also your banks will hold more.

So if you have a weak city for your level, you'll struggle in the SS.

It's just part of the game.
18/01/19 00:54
lol Maddogs! You would be demanding a refund before the day was up. We are stuck with him so I guess we will keep him. I love ya Jammin!
18/01/19 01:04
The SS serves only 2 purposes. Make the devs money and make below average or average players better. That's why you see so many teams in hiding until they get loaded with their dick enhancers. Many of us don't have complete cities and will never complete them due to not having enough money because of the SS. To me, the gameplay was much better before the SS. The SS tends to make up for the lack of knowledge of how to play the game, but the SS will not go away because if that happened many of these players would drop off the map in a hurry.