Reporting match fixing

27/04/20 15:18
Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Could some ease tell me how to report a fixed match.

Would love to see if SN are true to their word

If your top two leagues then it's a drop down menu in the newspaper icon. If your lower then you need to send a ticket.
I hope they are true to there word because oe cag haven't stopped in the slightest, just masked it with low rythum and bad spacings. There were at least two games today and yesterday between cag members that were fixed.

Here we fecking go. We played a season fairly and your still not happy.
Ffs your pathetic, always have been and always will be Andy.
Next you'll be saying the gc's between Cag and Damage are fixed.
27/04/20 16:07
Trevor Jones :

Trevor, which match or matches would you like to report? If they are in the top 2 levels perhaps someone can do it for you? Or are they in the levels below that?
27/04/20 16:16
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

If your top two leagues then it's a drop down menu in the newspaper icon. If your lower then you need to send a ticket.
I hope they are true to there word because oe cag haven't stopped in the slightest, just masked it with low rythum and bad spacings. There were at least two games today and yesterday between cag members that were fixed.

Sigh, and we were doing so well.
27/04/20 16:37

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Wake up you fucking moron, the whole game is fixed. especially for all you cocksuckers in la cag.
27/04/20 16:44

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

That's rich considering you were one of the ones who threw their game today to save a guild mate. How does the guy in 1st lose so badly to the one in 10th... Your 15 was no where near him at any point that he broke your line, instead of being on his back all the way to the line as you'd expect.. you dropped your rythum and let him win.. you speak utter shit and allways have Jono.
27/04/20 16:53
Guest A093U :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Wake up you fucking moron, the whole game is fixed. especially for all you cocksuckers in la cag.

Ignored
27/04/20 16:55
Dreadlocked warriors :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

That's rich considering you were one of the ones who threw their game today to save a guild mate. How does the guy in 1st lose so badly to the one in 10th... Your 15 was no where near him at any point that he broke your line, instead of being on his back all the way to the line as you'd expect.. you dropped your rythum and let him win.. you speak utter shit and allways have Jono.

Look at my schedule Andy. I'm going through a bad patch. All my strats are getting smashed. Rather than looking at league games also look at others to see how they are doing. Also take a look at my 15, I don't sub him. Do some homework before throwing accusations.
27/04/20 18:16

Dreadlocked warriors :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Look at my schedule Andy. I'm going through a bad patch. All my strats are getting smashed. Rather than looking at league games also look at others to see how they are doing. Also take a look at my 15, I don't sub him. Do some homework before throwing accusations.

I wish I could top the league and be going through a bad patch.

You. Are. AMAZING!!!

BT.
27/04/20 18:52
Guest A093U :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Hello,

It’s easy to write something under an unknown name.

Why are you acting like that and insulting people with bad words ? It’s not very nice and respectful.
You can have your own opinion but not Like this honestly. We are not in school.

Personnally, you can check all my matchs, and my team mates too, you can ask damages players, which many of them are good friends for me and we often speak, you will see our championship was very hard and was played fairly with any gift for anyone.

Hope you will understand my point of view.
Stay safe and enjoy the game.

Cheers.

Nico.

27/04/20 19:10
YakitoriX :

Guest A093U :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Hello,

It’s easy to write something under an unknown name.

Why are you acting like that and insulting people with bad words ? It’s not very nice and respectful.
You can have your own opinion but not Like this honestly. We are not in school.

Personnally, you can check all my matchs, and my team mates too, you can ask damages players, which many of them are good friends for me and we often speak, you will see our championship was very hard and was played fairly with any gift for anyone.

Hope you will understand my point of view.
Stay safe and enjoy the game.

Cheers.

Nico.

Yakitori you are naive if you think your guild mates are playing fairly. Go have a look at ystrads match today. No ruck aggression no scrum aggression?? For an experienced top lvl player? Don't insult people's intelligence.. La fag will keep cheating, it's the only way the know how to play.