Reporting match fixing

29/04/20 18:57
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

I'd like to ask all you honest players a question.
Where were you all when match fixing started when Bluemooners was on the forum showing his disgust towards fixing?

I personally admit that I never come here, except recently.
what do you want me to answer ...bluemooners was totally right .....
I left the cag for these reasons wich tired me.I keep my conscience, I offered more than received, yes I sacrificed myself a few times, (not accessing on level up). yep l regret this, not for sacrifice but the road that I took this period….

La Cag had nothing to do with you arranging a match with Hull Mel FC.

what match are you talking about and when? I can answer you after,
from memory with mel we never agreed on a match with arrangement. just when I was at the cag, with teams of cag and other friends at their guild. not hull fc mel.
we were in a group once with you, yaki, mel and me, and if I remember correctly, mel sigh because she had lost her match that we had played fairly, and that goes back to the period of the cag …
I work alot, I don't have time to talk, with mel etc ..... since I left the cag, and even when I was there, I became more and more disinterested of this game (I do not move to come to make my championship or that very rarely), just maintain my bank and the matches of gc's... the championship matches never corresponded well to my professional obligations, I always preferred the night to come, quiet, it's my personal convenience

Yaki and me remember very well that you arranged to play for a draw.
It's quite noticeable that since you've left La Cag you can't survive at the top without fixing. I may be wrong but looking at your position it's quite obvious.
29/04/20 19:22

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

Where were you all when match fixing started when Bluemooners was on the forum showing his disgust towards fixing?

I left the cag for these reasons wich tired me.I keep my conscience, I offered more than received, yes I sacrificed myself a few times, (not accessing on level up). yep l regret this, not for sacrifice but the road that I took this period….

from memory with mel we never agreed on a match with arrangement. just when I was at the cag, with teams of cag and other friends at their guild. not hull fc mel.
we were in a group once with you, yaki, mel and me, and if I remember correctly, mel sigh because she had lost her match that we had played fairly, and that goes back to the period of the cag …
I work alot, I don't have time to talk, with mel etc ..... since I left the cag, and even when I was there, I became more and more disinterested of this game (I do not move to come to make my championship or that very rarely), just maintain my bank and the matches of gc's... the championship matches never corresponded well to my professional obligations, I always preferred the night to come, quiet, it's my personal convenience

It's quite noticeable that since you've left La Cag you can't survive at the top without fixing. I may be wrong but looking at your position it's quite obvious.

I don't come on the forum much, but as Nico told me to come see, I have. I remember exactly what match you mean Jono. That i played for a draw but that was with Nico not Chris. I remember this as Yaki scored last minute and I lost. I have never arranged a match with Chris.

I do admit I have fixed matches and so have many others. People are just calling out for a clean slate, fresh start with everyone. A few of La Cag who I have spoken to this season have said how the have enjoyed playing this season. You are still as strong as ever and hopefully it will continue.

Good gc by the way well done to all of you at La Cag x

29/04/20 19:26

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

maybe i can, find .... however it goes back to the time of the cag .. i just remember a fairplay match with you in this group. I remember very well where she said it is too strong for me.
BUT as i say i haven't been around for a long time on this game. but I can come back a little more if my professional schedule will allow it in the future.
when I play from 1 to 3 games per season yes I am in my place ...and it remains honorable.
and that doesn't stop me, when I come here to spank the teams of cag evolving in higher level …
when I was on the game often, I was in top level before the cag, during the cag I sacrificed myself a few times and I went down and up, when I left I also stayed in top level ..... and I will come back
29/04/20 19:33
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

maybe i can, find .... however it goes back to the time of the cag .. i just remember a fairplay match with you in this group. I remember very well where she said it is too strong for me.
BUT as i say i haven't been around for a long time on this game. but I can come back a little more if my professional schedule will allow it in the future.
when I play from 1 to 3 games per season yes I am in my place ...and it remains honorable.
and that doesn't stop me, when I come here to spank the teams of cag evolving in higher level …
when I was on the game often, I was in top level before the cag, during the cag I sacrificed myself a few times and I went down and up, when I left I also stayed in top level ..... and I will come back

Besides, I lost my place, against your fixation, but when 1 or 2 teams of the cag find themselves isolated, it's not the same story….even when absent
29/04/20 20:00
Hull fc Mel :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

I don't come on the forum much, but as Nico told me to come see, I have. I remember exactly what match you mean Jono. That i played for a draw but that was with Nico not Chris. I remember this as Yaki scored last minute and I lost. I have never arranged a match with Chris.

I do admit I have fixed matches and so have many others. People are just calling out for a clean slate, fresh start with everyone. A few of La Cag who I have spoken to this season have said how the have enjoyed playing this season. You are still as strong as ever and hopefully it will continue.

oh thanks me my love !! lol (i don't want a probs with sean) thank you for your honesty because i don't have any precise memories …
I admit everything, always, even to hurt, it was never disturbing for me ... I see that bad faith is contagious to the cag, much more than the covid 19 apparently.
29/04/20 20:02
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

Hull fc Mel :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

oh thanks me my love !! lol (i don't want a probs with sean) thank you for your honesty because i don't have any precise memories …
I admit everything, always, even to hurt, it was never disturbing for me ... I see that bad faith is contagious to the cag, much more than the covid 19 apparently.

and you survive because someone takes care of your team (christino), my team remains my team
29/04/20 20:30
Who is Christino ? Lmao

There’s any Christino I know and Cag people too to be honest.

Stay safe and stay at home.

Niconino

29/04/20 20:42
Hi Mel, Hope you and the family are well and safe. Your team continues to play strong, You are one tough cookie.
As for the match I'm on about. I remember me and Nico helping you with strats in a fb group and then Nico added Chris to it because you were playing him the following day. Otherwise Chris wouldn't have been in the group.
Anyway it's nothing against you, I know your a lovely person to talk to. Just pointing Chris out as a liar.
Stay safe Mel and keep kicking 4ss
29/04/20 21:07

Hi Mel, Hope you and the family are well and safe. Your team continues to play strong, You are one tough cookie.
As for the match I'm on about. I remember me and Nico helping you with strats in a fb group and then Nico added Chris to it because you were playing him the following day. Otherwise Chris wouldn't have been in the group.
Anyway it's nothing against you, I know your a lovely person to talk to. Just pointing Chris out as a liar.

you will be able to notice, that I am not a liar, never I was it. and in my personal life i will tell you during 18a i did not speak with my parents because i considered them to be liars. my parents died at the age of 57 and 58a fairly recently, and I don't like lies so much, that it didn't make me hot or cold .... I speak honestly about everything and I don't make up no story so as not to lose face .....
I repeat it I have no problem admitting or saying the truth, I prefer to come into conflict than to lie
29/04/20 21:14
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

you will be able to notice, that I am not a liar, never I was it. and in my personal life i will tell you during 18a i did not speak with my parents because i considered them to be liars. my parents died at the age of 57 and 58a fairly recently, and I don't like lies so much, that it didn't make me hot or cold .... I speak honestly about everything and I don't make up no story so as not to lose face .....
I repeat it I have no problem admitting or saying the truth, I prefer to come into conflict than to lie

the lie, i can't wait more of a person who destroyed IOAG and f ° cked ollie over this champ