A whole lot of bugs

02/01/16 04:46
Dear admin,
This game has a lot of bugs. My latest tournament score is showing 0-0, no penalties, nothing. I haven't got the gold ball nor the money from ticket sales. Another thing is that my map is showing only 3 teams for the last to days. Another bug is that I am not allowed to play any match. Whenever I start a match, an error says that a match will start soon. Please fix this.
Regards,
Cristiano
02/01/16 04:58
Yes, this has been happening to me too. I too have lost my gold ball and the money from ticket sales. I too am not allowed to play training matches . An error comes up saying a match will start soon. Dear admin, please fix this.
02/01/16 05:06
Same here guys. This has led to a loss of my playing hours and also gold balls and ticket sales money. I hope this gets fixed soon.
02/01/16 14:43
Hello admin, anyone there. Or have you all gone on a long new year break. Guys, get up and fix these bugs.
02/01/16 15:18
Same for me
02/01/16 16:09
probabaly wont be fixed untilll monday evening
02/01/16 17:21
Swans, you are wrong. The admins are working on the problem. I got the result of the tournament and the ticket sales money too but unfortunately, I lost. I also got he money from the championship matches. My map is once again full and I am allowed to play matches. No errors.
02/01/16 17:22
Thank You Admins.
02/01/16 20:11
Im surprised the bug was taken care of sooner then I expected. Didn;t expect any action in the weekend. Would have been nice to have some notice that the matches were about to start, so we could all set up our teams.