friends VS World elite all over again

07/09/17 22:47
Last time we sabotaged a perfectly good GC , Your guild claimed you wanted a straight up match well that's exactly what your will see . You also claimed the reason we did what we did was because we'd of lost well where about to see who the better team is. I mean I am under no illusion after the last GC antics you'll pull some dirty stunt on us but let me tell you this we will be at full strength. In the words of Donald trump we are locked and loaded and ready to fire.

There is no other guild on this game I would find more satisfying to beat than that of a guild with MK and Longchonz . May the best team win

Your direct rival

Ashley Longthorn good luck your gunna need it
07/09/17 23:26
Ashley Longthorn :

Last time we sabotaged a perfectly good GC , Your guild claimed you wanted a straight up match well that's exactly what your will see . You also claimed the reason we did what we did was because we'd of lost well where about to see who the better team is. I mean I am under no illusion after the last GC antics you'll pull some dirty stunt on us but let me tell you this we will be at full strength. In the words of Donald trump we are locked and loaded and ready to fire.

There is no other guild on this game I would find more satisfying to beat than that of a guild with MK and Longchonz . May the best team win

Your direct rival

Ashley Longthorn good luck your gunna need it

LOL
08/09/17 11:48
Handbags at ten paces girls
08/09/17 14:00
09/09/17 12:10
ok, so who won??? hahaaha
09/09/17 13:09
Hats off to the world elite boys, they earned it this time. even in an honest fashion. We at friends lost a couple solid teammates prior to the challenge and couldn't make it as close as the previous contest. No excuses though - the better team won this time. (It's not officially over but this is my concession speech).

Ashley/cambridge/vendetta/brunskis/ect- I thought our goofy names mocking you guys would give a little life to this dying game. Developing a nearly equal rivalry has been a breath of fresh air for me. There is no joy in facing foreign teams that may or may not speak english - Teams that we either destroy or get destroyed by. I'll say our close games have given me a reason to care again and for that I thank you. I know it is counter intuitive but I think you should view our goofy names as a odd sign of respect. You are the team we chose as our "hated rivals". At the end of the day - it's just banter, mate - nothing personal.

Can't wait for the next one.. I'd love to bloody that infamous nose of yours.

Signed
Longschnoz United
09/09/17 13:20
longschnoz, it certainly gave the rest of us a giggle. yep, nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter and your right, it livened this place up for a bit..lol

good luck
09/09/17 14:41
Thanks Longchonz , I know this time it didn't work out for you but with effort like that you'll beat a lot of teams out there, you've got some really good members and I appreciate the compliment i'm sure friends will be back bigger and stronger very soon.

If I was to give friends some advice the only thing that let you down really was a lot of members playing the same guy they'd failed to on the first i'd assigned my guild targets depending on your team strength in comparison to ours and who could take who.

I'll look forward to whenever we next meet . I'll pass it on to the lads who don't use the forum and well played on getting me and fair play to MK for getting c4mbridge I didn't see that coming.
09/09/17 14:49
Ball So Hard University :

Hats off to the world elite boys, they earned it this time. even in an honest fashion. We at friends lost a couple solid teammates prior to the challenge and couldn't make it as close as the previous contest. No excuses though - the better team won this time. (It's not officially over but this is my concession speech).

Ashley/cambridge/vendetta/brunskis/ect- I thought our goofy names mocking you guys would give a little life to this dying game. Developing a nearly equal rivalry has been a breath of fresh air for me. There is no joy in facing foreign teams that may or may not speak english - Teams that we either destroy or get destroyed by. I'll say our close games have given me a reason to care again and for that I thank you. I know it is counter intuitive but I think you should view our goofy names as a odd sign of respect. You are the team we chose as our "hated rivals". At the end of the day - it's just banter, mate - nothing personal.

Can't wait for the next one.. I'd love to bloody that infamous nose of yours.

Signed
Longschnoz United

Nice speech...your absolutely right! it has brought abit more life into the game.

Completely respect what you have said Barr the last sentence. But to keep the banter & spirit alive "you ain't got f*** all on us ;)" haha.

Look forward to our next one

Cambridge

09/09/17 17:50
Congratulations to World Elite, well done on your deserved win. No hard feelings.