Chelsea team's lack of balls !

22/01/18 11:39
Looks like I will be back running Chelsea before much longer as school is getting in the way too much & he looks about ready to give it up.

The two annoying things though are that for about 18 months I had been trying to beat my record of 22-0 & he did it in about 3 weeks with a 24-0 win & despite Ashley putting a lot of spin on it about how many he had scored against him without reply it was mainly through the amount of games played most were only 1-0 or 2-0 which is also a better average than I had against him & as somebody pointed out had he managed to land a decent striker with the shots on goal he was getting he could well have beaten Ashley
22/01/18 17:26
in a few seasons will be different Chelsea as I won't have two pack players on my side then you may have half a chance
22/01/18 17:26
in a few seasons will be different Chelsea as I won't have two pack players on my side then you may have half a chance
22/01/18 17:28
ok so just played you put my pack players on the bench i won 4-0 you had some chances tho Chelsea some of my goals were rather outrageous if you look at them striking from inside my own half but in general play I thought you looked better than me
01/02/18 12:54
The lad has given up so I'm back running it again & start off by breaking his record with a 26-0 win & better still it was against an Iranian