SWEET NITRO FOOTBALL ARE FULL OF D***S!!!!!!

27/08/18 18:05
Guys, this is CHEAT NITRO (Gregory Ishii) using this account for this reason, and this is to let you know how fooked Sweet nitro football are:

I was using this account to post a silly picture Ashley had the one with the game more biased, all star Iranian recruitment and stuff. Sweet nitro reviewed it, they shut the ticket down (lol) , but here's the most shetiest part:

Instead of banning THIS ACCOUNT that posted the silly picture they left it UNBANNED and instead FECKING BANNED MY CHEAT NITRO GREGORY ISHII ACCOUNT THAT DIDNT DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING TO GET BANNED!!!!!!

Tbh I do not know the exact reason why, it may not be becuz of the picture but OMG for f sakes why am I BANNED ESPECIALLY THE ACCOUNT THAT DIDNT DO ANYTHING?!?! SWEET NITRO YOU ARE A TRUE DISGRACE HONESTLY I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR MUMS GROWN YOU UP LIKE THIS WERE THEY LIKE THAT OR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Technically it was so unfair this account did a dirty thing and my main account (CHEAT NITRO Gregory Ishii) didn't do anything but my main account that didn't do anything got banned and this account that did a dirty stuff was left unbanned.....
27/08/18 19:00
quality banter this - is hillarious you missed out the best part I was one the one that mocked them and made the iranian recruitment and stuff even sent them the pic like you did gregory yet only one of us got a ban and It wasn't any of my accounts. yet I was the one who'd hacked the forum and changed the javascript to mock Nitro, to make them look stupid. Like you said gregory if anyone should of been banned it should have been me for modding the forum not sure how all i got was my post removed off the forum lol
28/08/18 19:03
Well when I put my comment naughty I did think you were pushing your luck with that.

Seems a bit odd that they banned the wrong team unless they were out to put the point across by hitting you where it would hurt thre most then again if thinking that way it would have made more sense to ban them both.

Best thing as annoying as it may be is to keep your head down & let it all blow over & assume they are now monitoring you & don't forget just a new name & email is not enough I have little doubt they have the details of where you log on from be it home, work, the pub, library or whatever trust me to track that is child's play or should be for them.

I & somebody else are banned for life from an online chess site the crime we both committed was at some time both he or she & I had logged in from my local library. There rules are one account only & when they found two (or who knows by now how many as this was 4-5 years ago) had logged on from the same place we were banned & no amount of pointing out to them that the only place anybody else could have used that I had was a library made any difference so trust me if the tech guys know what they are doing you could be blocked out forever unless you move.
28/08/18 20:48
In a way it's us that keep them going chelsea without out multiple accounts they'd have far less active memebrs to make up leagues I can only see it a as good thing sure you can match fix a bit if all accounts in same league but if you look at all my teams they're all different levels and they need my several account and others to create more accounts to keep the leagues going it wasn't that long ago they had to restructure the game with the massive league jumps due to them not having enough teams in the game