Match bonuses

30/11/15 04:45
Just wondering how long a match bonus lasts if its just the one game or a season and are they even worth it?
30/11/15 11:03
Read the help page about it (blue button next to the match bonus slider).

You pay the match bonus for every match (except friendly).
30/11/15 22:17
PierrotLL :

Not quite right.. You do not pay match bonus for a training match started by the other team despite having match bonus slider set to pay. What I don't know is how this effects your team performance but best guess from experience is that it does not enhance your players abilities if the game is started by the other team.
01/12/15 00:08
PierrotLL :

Sorry had read it a few times but explained little just seemed ridiculous to have it cost 1.5 mill guess im paying my players to much
01/12/15 02:53
It'll only cost 1.5mil if you've got it cranked up a few notches(or your players are paid a lot!)... I have got maybe 20% or a bit more, for less than 600k
01/12/15 10:30
Slippery Tiger :

"PierrotLL" :

Not quite right.. You do not pay match bonus for a training match started by the other team despite having match bonus slider set to pay. What I don't know is how this effects your team performance but best guess from experience is that it does not enhance your players abilities if the game is started by the other team.

You're right, I forgot this detail. Thank you
03/12/15 17:49
Do you pay the bonus irrespective of result or is it a win bonus?
03/12/15 21:14
guest_1445679236120 :

Do you pay the bonus irrespective of result or is it a win bonus?

You pay the bonus no matter what the result.
03/12/15 22:34
Well that sucks.... I mean I guess it's ok, but still!!!

I suppose the argument is that you could limit the amount the other team even if you lose.
04/12/15 00:00
guest_1443478582777 :

Well that sucks.... I mean I guess it's ok, but still!!!

I suppose the argument is that you could limit the amount the other team even if you lose.

It is a good thing; if you want to take the gamble because you are weaker team on paper, so be it; but surely the advantage should go to those who have created the on paper, better team?!