injuries and playing against French teams in particular

21/12/15 11:04
Hi

This game annoyes me for a couple of reasons in particlur....especially injury count and fouls commited against other teams and more specifically when one plays a Frernch team for that matter. I healed two of my best players to 100% from being injured for a couple of days....just to lose them in the championship match that came up for another 6 days.....this means that I will have lost my best players for an excess of 12 days and that AFTER I healed them and used them.

Secondly.....the amount of fouls my team made the last few days commited against other teams makes it virtually impossible to win games....My team creates fouls on aveage of 7 a game while the oppositions creates no fouls throughout the entire match....I mean how is that possible and to top it off....mostly these teams are much better than me. I know there will be fouls in games but it CANNOT be so one sided as it has become lately....its a joke.....are we playing rugby or are we playing or should I rather say "acting soccer"??? Rugby is a much more robust games and players don't act fouls like they do in soccer....but lately one would swear one plays rugby and the other player plays soccer by the amount of fouls created by one player vs the other player.

Lastly.....it really seems that French teams in particular get more favourable treatment foul- and game wise when playing them....is it becos the developers are French or what becos it just doesn't make sense at all and makes me want to delete the game even though I have spent real money to buy players and stuff.

I really really really hope to get a responer and not be ignored for asking these questions.
21/12/15 13:30
Before you look for bias in the game, have you checked the aggression levels set in your team strategy and player strategies? If you've set them high you could be scoring an own goal. Try setting them lower to see if it makes a difference. If your strategies are not over aggressive, then we all want to seeyour question answered.
21/12/15 15:33
As Suki said its most probably your strategy tick it down a bit and alter it after a every few games
22/12/15 01:13
Plus if you watch any French rugby you'll know that the dirty play in this game is very realistic
23/12/15 13:51
Okay I'm french and it makes me smile to read this rant!!

1/ Resistance and force are the keys... If your opponent is much stronger than you can resist, you'll get injured. If your level of "rythme" (Intensity?) is toi high you'll even probably hurt yourself without the help of pthers! Probably at the end of the match since you're exhausted and your stats go down with stamina

2/ If you don't want to commit fouls, just be careful to increase the skills related to that (in defence and attack)
In French, that's "Raffut sans faute" (Fending without foul?) for the attacking play, and "Placage sans faute" ("Tackle without foul?)
And don't forget the melee skills and ruck skills, where coordination is important

Against bigger teams, everybody commits foul! If they play fair, with good skills in "raffut sans faute" and "Placage sans faute", they will cause you to commit fouls!

Finally, there are many french teams, and the rants are the same on our side, don't worry
24/12/15 10:41
Safe tackle and hand off skills reduce fouls work on those in training
27/12/15 22:23
I agree that settings are important, but how can it differ between friendlies and championship, tournament or guild war? I play the exact same team with absolutely no change in strategy and can have a difference of 17 points in a game.
28/12/15 21:20
Raging Bulls :

Hi

This game annoyes me for a couple of reasons in particlur....especially injury count and fouls commited against other teams and more specifically when one plays a Frernch team for that matter. I healed two of my best players to 100% from being injured for a couple of days....just to lose them in the championship match that came up for another 6 days.....this means that I will have lost my best players for an excess of 12 days and that AFTER I healed them and used them.

Secondly.....the amount of fouls my team made the last few days commited against other teams makes it virtually impossible to win games....My team creates fouls on aveage of 7 a game while the oppositions creates no fouls throughout the entire match....I mean how is that possible and to top it off....mostly these teams are much better than me. I know there will be fouls in games but it CANNOT be so one sided as it has become lately....its a joke.....are we playing rugby or are we playing or should I rather say "acting soccer"??? Rugby is a much more robust games and players don't act fouls like they do in soccer....but lately one would swear one plays rugby and the other player plays soccer by the amount of fouls created by one player vs the other player.

Lastly.....it really seems that French teams in particular get more favourable treatment foul- and game wise when playing them....is it becos the developers are French or what becos it just doesn't make sense at all and makes me want to delete the game even though I have spent real money to buy players and stuff.

I really really really hope to get a responer and not be ignored for asking these questions.

If you believe this the answer is simple; change your country, it is easy to do...