Game improvements

06/01/16 17:27
Hello everyone,
There's a few things that has been mentioned in my guild that I would like to share;

Can a guild challenge scoring system be implemented as there is just too many draws.
Match bonuses are ridiculous and anyone could effectively buy win.
In the actual game, kicking is ridiculous, they kick to touch and go back to where they kicked it from! That's a very particular rule to have in place considering the ball doesn't bounce in the game
06/01/16 20:32
Wrong forum try the other one which is about helping improve the game
07/01/16 11:18
I particularly agree on the point of a match bonus....it distorts gameplay, tactics and strategy. At this stage I am paying no match bonus to save money to upgrade and I know of players in my guild that actually makes a loss to win games....really bad business and very stupid.
07/01/16 17:34
The match bonus setup is important for a lot of casual players. It enables them to have a cut off higher ranking players and can somewhat even the playing pitch somewhat. I fear that without it there would be less casual players staying in the game and the winners will be decided by the people who spend the most amount or REAL money.

In reality it is no different than any professional sporting incentive setup and whilst it may be frustrating to see yourself being beaten by a considerably lower rated player - that is also part of the joy of the game.
07/01/16 17:35
The match bonus setup is important for a lot of casual players. It enables them to have a cut off higher ranking players and can somewhat even the playing pitch somewhat. I fear that without it there would be less casual players staying in the game and the winners will be decided by the people who spend the most amount or REAL money.

In reality it is no different than any professional sporting incentive setup and whilst it may be frustrating to see yourself being beaten by a considerably lower rated player - that is also part of the joy of the game.
08/01/16 04:51
If they remove boosting they will need to introduce divisions to prevent 1 horse races.

10/01/16 10:28
Isn't that why we have lvls? 1-10? A lvl 6 manager with a 40 star rating can Play a lvl 3 manager in championship or tournament so the system is fair. Managers underpreforming stay in current lvl and better move up.