Brothers in Arms

10/02/16 09:49
haha we were right definitely no sense of humor here or laid back, take a deep breath guys, answer is no we are not bitter falcons moved on, good for him.
sounds like he has plenty more sooks to hang out with lol..

Good luck ole chaps!!
Ohh by the way he was booted lol
10/02/16 11:51
Hayley Sonia Scrivener :

haha we were right definitely no sense of humor here or laid back, take a deep breath guys, answer is no we are not bitter falcons moved on, good for him.
sounds like he has plenty more sooks to hang out with lol..

Good luck ole chaps!!
Ohh by the way he was booted lol

Hayley wouldn't recognise the banter train if it ran her over!

All well and good buddy, but you're the ones still posting here. Sooooo sorry Falcons doesn't love you anymore hahha
14/03/16 01:23
How do I join your sub guild guys, I've only been playing like a week or two and to tell the truth I am a rugby league man but hey rugby is rugby, so would love to be part of your feeder guild cheers
14/03/16 01:26
Brian Charnock :

How do I join your sub guild guys, I've only been playing like a week or two and to tell the truth I am a rugby league man but hey rugby is rugby, so would love to be part of your feeder guild cheers

Ignore last question guys looks like I'm already part of your set up, looking forward to going from strength to strength by the way really need some health packs how do I get them please ?
14/03/16 15:58
Brian Charnock :

"Brian Charnock" :

Ignore last question guys looks like I'm already part of your set up, looking forward to going from strength to strength by the way really need some health packs how do I get them please ?

Health pack are collected by clicking the button on your guild building. The guys in our academy guild will be a great help!
14/03/16 23:47
Which is your team Brian? Welcome to the fold.