Suspension from GvG for non active guilds

08/05/16 15:29
3 out of my guild's last 5-6 GvG challenges have been completely pointless due to the opposition not being active and therefore only playing a handful of their challenge matches. Our challenge finished 10-4 today in a huge anticlimax.

As a guild that is unbeaten in GvG we love a competitive challenge and these 3 guilds have taken a bit of the fun away. I propose that guilds who aren't active are blocked from being in another GvG until they've completed a suspension (say 48 hours?) so that those guilds that actually want to compete can play each other more often. It has been particularly noticeable in our guild that if we are against a guild from a certain part of the world that they just don't show up to play.

Any thoughts are welcome.
09/05/16 00:34
Lol certain part of the world..i have found that too waspy.. its frustrating to say the least! Even the 2nd place guild didnt play all there matches they just sent everyone in my guild an invite and left the score at 10-7 ....so weak!
09/05/16 02:14
Dropkicks Rfc :

Lol certain part of the world..i have found that too waspy.. its frustrating to say the least! Even the 2nd place guild didnt play all there matches they just sent everyone in my guild an invite and left the score at 10-7 ....so weak!

So they got 70% through and then called for reinforcements to bail them out?! Sounds familiar actually...
09/05/16 02:42
Waspy Waspy :
As a guild that is unbeaten in GvG we love a competitive challenge and these 3 guilds have taken a bit of the fun away. I propose that guilds who aren't active are blocked from being in another GvG until they've completed a suspension (say 48 hours?) so that those guilds that actually want to compete can play each other more often. It has been particularly noticeable in our guild that if we are against a guild from a certain part of the world that they just don't show up to play.

Possibly just so used to losing that as soon as they get overrun they give up?

Maybe there could be a second tier for these guys.
09/05/16 02:46
im with waspy waspy .. gets on my nerves when your team is set . you spend time placing in ppl to have a game . and the yellow bellys on the other side dont play all there games ... must be a cut for couple rounds or something .. to be fair its mostly french guilds so might be better to translate this and send it to them ..,, need to make a punishment for not getting team to play .. boot all the members trash the guild and force them to join active guilds ..
09/05/16 03:35
Waspy Waspy :

"Dropkicks Rfc" :

So they got 70% through and then called for reinforcements to bail them out?! Sounds familiar actually...

Lol very familiar
09/05/16 12:10
can anyone cut and translate this to the french forums... they are only ones i dont seem play all games .. maybe a bit of a laugh at them might get them to try harder
09/05/16 14:35
There are some non French too !
09/05/16 19:06
Taff - British Lions :

There are some non French too !

Not the Welsh surely Taff?
09/05/16 19:47
Have seen some Celtic brothers do it lol