Friendly match ups

03/08/16 20:32
Can anyone shed some light on several questions related to firendlies:
- I am being challenged between four and six times a day in friendlies (none of which I win), whereas other players in my guild are being challenged maybe three or four times a week. Why the discrepancy?
- why do I regularly get challenged by teams with average player ratings up to 35 higher than my own (I'm at about 93), yet never have the opportunity to play teams 35 below me?
- why do I never win when challenged? Is it just that the challenger is paying the match bonus but mine does not apply?
Trying to maintain / grow my fan base is becoming a pointless exercise - even for a day.
Help!!!!!!!
03/08/16 23:56
you dont lose or gain fans with friendlies
04/08/16 00:08
Okay - training matches. I'm sure that could have been worked out.
04/08/16 08:17
Your basic problem is very simple - greed. Yours. You're trying to maintain a fan base bigger than your team can sustain. Training games are based on fan numbers, so if you have more fans than the quality of your team and strategies suggest you should have, you will lose.You can't use MB in away training games, so you will have to look to improving the quality of your team and your strategies - which makes the game more fun than just using MB anyway.
04/08/16 08:47
Goodness - could your opening statement be more punchy? Lol And you're a moderator? Anyway, I appreciate you trying to answer my questions if not your tone. However, fellow guild members have higher fan bases, lower average player ratings and don't receive the same number of challenges, nor do they lose every single training match. Just another unexplainable anomaly in the game.
04/08/16 08:53
Clearly they have better strategies than you, then. Point is that it's not some anomaly in the game, it's down to the way you're playing it; too much emphasis on MB by the sounds of it, and not enough on strategies.
04/08/16 09:36
Also, make sure all 3 strategy buildings are L21 and that morale is 100%. People are playing you and beating you because you're a soft touch. Don't be.
04/08/16 11:54
I don't have three strategy buildings as my stadium is only level 19.
As an aside, can I suggest you look up a definition of moderator - I'm sure it won't say "one who inflames a situation unnecessarily".
04/08/16 13:04
guest_1443346527324 :

I don't have three strategy buildings as my stadium is only level 19.
As an aside, can I suggest you look up a definition of moderator - I'm sure it won't say "one who inflames a situation unnecessarily".

Sorry, but I'm sick to death of people refusing to accept that their issues with the game are their fault, not a bug in the programme or cheating by others. If you're losing lots of training games, your team or tactics are just not good enough. Telling you that is not "inflaming the situation", it's giving you the information you need to improve things. There's no benefit to anyone in pussyfooting around that fundamental point. People will insist on trying to have more fans than their team will support, which as you have found just doesn't work.
04/08/16 14:47
You're supposed to be a moderator - directing people to advice and help. The issue I have is that your first sentence was antagonistic. I haven't disagreed that my strategy may be lacking. My issue is with your tone. If you are sick to death of it, give up. But don't vent your frustration on me or other players. All your posts are rude and condascending. Take a break - give yourself, and us, a day off. Let's draw a line under this - uou, as a moderator, have put me off ever using this forum again. I'm sure Sublinet will be delighted with you.