Unable to allocate training points

06/11/16 01:27
I purchased a player through the one time offer ad and he has a 155 rating. He has now accumulated 40+ training points but I can't use them on him.Why not?if as I suspect he is maxed out, why can't I use the points around the team? It would make sense as his expertise is rubbing off on the other players around him as in real life.
06/11/16 08:10
If you get promoted your max player limit will rise and you'll be able to use your training points then.
06/11/16 08:40
Thank you for the information. I am currently " building" as I have come as far as I can without maxing out buildings, stadium etc. As for three strategy centres how ridiculous! ( Don't get me on that one, it's as false as the Match bonus I think). I will be a few seasons without promotion now as I rebuild, I should have a Jonny Wilkinson/Dan Carter superman by the time I get promoted lol.
Once again thanks for the info.
06/11/16 14:25
You can build and get promotions too. Promotions give you money, they don't cost you money.
06/11/16 18:31
Thanks for that message but I know that. I am on level 24 but to test myself have only been running with one strategy centre and keeping within a tight budget in order to see where it takes me! I now know that I must have more strategy centres as I am losing to guys with three centres by a few points here and there. It's good fun but I think I have hit a brick wall and need to increase my stadium in order to get at least another strategy centre so I can move on!
Once again thanks for the info.