Management should mean management.

12/11/16 06:34
Since I have started playing this game I have always remained within my budgets regarding players wages, buildings, Stadium size etc. For me it is all part of the Management of the game. Reading through some of the posts written I see that I have been wasting my time and in fact penalising myself as even one of the administrators wrote you "never run out of money". Players are running up debts of millions etc.
My question is what is the point? I think that we should all be made to stay within budget. It should be easy enough to add to the game to make it more interesting. I was drawn to the game because it said Manager (I assumed therefore all aspects of the game) NOT just "coaching".
Observations from others would be interesting.
12/11/16 08:17
If you run up debt you cannot pay player salaries which in turn results in your player morale going to 0%. This basically makes your team utterly useless when playing which I feel is penalty enough for mismanagement of funds.
12/11/16 12:21
Think there may be some confusion here. You need to keep your cash reserves in surplus or face the penalty qBall describes. But you can run a daily deficit of wage bill versus sponsorship income provided you make the money up elsewhere.
12/11/16 13:47
Thats what I meant to say

12/11/16 16:27
Thanks both for the info on that. It makes it a bit clearer, maybe some of the stuff I have read gets "lost in translation." I have one thing that really annoys me though and that is being able to have three strategy centres. Really! That is a joke. In my humble opinion that's as bad as the MB that everyone moans about. There should be only one think tank (Strategy Centre) for each team, not three. I am now at the stage where I am having to get new strategy centres so I can have at least a chance on a level playing field. I was happy with a smaller stadium but now have to increase it to still stay competitive. In the process my players who have I have trained are now ageing fast!
I have reached level 24 on a small stadium and with tight fiscal control but I can't progress any further unless I play the multi strategy centre option, to some extent to have had years of rugby coaching behind me in the real world,at a reasonable level, goes out the window. Sorry end of moan now, waiting for the England game to finish so I can watch it as live. Cheers.