Sharkies vs Racing Club Match Fix 11th April 2020

12/04/20 15:15
Ystrad is running the Sharkies team at top level now. And yes, sadly he is also fixing matches.
12/04/20 15:16
The Master :

Well if you are indeed Ystrad you are certainly not top level your one below 111 in case youd forgotten. You also jumped ship to join Le Cag Fixers and have benefited from match fixing. Whatever legacy you had is in tatters. You should leave the cheats if you have had no part in it. PS you are a good player, but now people will think you are where you are because of cheating by your guild.

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

Not so Damaged :

The Master :

I might be overrated, but been near the top of the rankings since the start of this game. One thing I am not is a cheat like you.

A cheat haha. I've got nothing to prove in the game anymore. Over 30 seasons at the top level without fixing a game. Come back when you can

survive 2 seasons at the top

Only 30 who are you then? Why did “cheat” hit a nerve?

Cheat didn't hit any nerves. I'm Ystrad

I got my old account back which name is Sharkies. The named Ystrad account is originally Sharkies, That account is semi retired.
12/04/20 15:18
Well well well. For me thats a form of cheating too. One player one team. Has this been reported to SN.

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

Ystrad is running the Sharkies team at top level now. And yes, sadly he is also fixing matches.

12/04/20 15:19
One person one team, this is cheating too!
12/04/20 15:23
Don't be so stupid. How the hell is this cheating? Someone took over my account as I'd finished, Now I've had it back because he's finished. You really are Twp.
12/04/20 15:25
The Master :

Well well well. For me thats a form of cheating too. One player one team. Has this been reported to SN.

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

And if you do believe this then why didn't you report Huw fom running Wales and Damage Royal when you were in Damage?
12/04/20 15:34
Of course it is you daft twat. Two teams run by the same player in the same championship.

Not so Damaged :

Don't be so stupid. How the hell is this cheating? Someone took over my account as I'd finished, Now I've had it back because he's finished. You really are Twp.

12/04/20 17:53
Not so Damaged :

The Master :

I might be overrated, but been near the top of the rankings since the start of this game. One thing I am not is a cheat like you.

A cheat haha. I've got nothing to prove in the game anymore. Over 30 seasons at the top level without fixing a game. Come back when you can survive 2 seasons at the top

We know this isn’t true!! Around level 92-93 u was really struggling and was given 2 games by cag members to stay up!