Increase game time

07/05/23 21:01
The faster the players get, the shorter the game becomes.
The clock needs slowing down maybe 25%, as it seems to be over in a flash. Being online should be more rewarded than it is. An offline team can be 14-0 up by 30 minutes if he’s guessed his numbers right. Then the online team is lucky to scrape a draw after adjustments.
This has to be more complex than a guessing game.
07/05/23 21:07
Some of us work for a living Jono ????
07/05/23 21:11
Cougars (Dave) :

Some of us work for a living Jono ????

Guessing his way to level 200. ^
18/05/23 09:46
Bluemooners :

The faster the players get, the shorter the game becomes.
The clock needs slowing down maybe 25%, as it seems to be over in a flash. Being online should be more rewarded than it is. A team can be 14-0 up by 30 minutes if he’s guessed his numbers right. Then the online team is lucky to scrape a draw after adjustments.
This has to be more complex than a guessing game.

100% in agreement with you Bluemooners. I am offline a lot of the time these days but the days I can get online it would be nice to have the time to adjust properly and I think a suggestion I made to the developers many, many years ago now would help:

At any given foul there should be a pause in the game to allow you to pick one of "Kick to Touch", "Kick for Goal", "Tap and Go" or "Scrum". These are often crucial decisions for teams in the real game so it would make this online implementation far more realistic. For teams that are offline they could have a default setting for these options based on pitch position or if that is too difficult to program just a single set option. It should be possible though just as the 7 numbered auto-subs were implemented.
18/05/23 14:17
Great idea. Unfortunately I think the days of SN trying to improve the game are long gone.
18/05/23 15:18
They had so many before...

1. Bouncing Ball....great idea and still exists in the game (occasionally) to this date.

2. Removal of Match Bonus but negated by the introduction of The Sports Shop and Sports Gear so still just 1 improvement.

3. Tighter game play between similar level/rated teams but marred by an obvious defence bonus for teams in Guild Challenges, especially against teams that are not full Visas (I do fight the case for AH only players despite the animosity towards a lot of us Visa players). Still just 1 improvement they introduced.

4. More Building upgrades.....oops...another negative so another minus for the answer which = Sweet F'All Nitro improvements.

I rest my case and my weary 60 year old behind. I am off for an old gits' nap now