TO QBALL THE HORRIBLE AND the guild that wants the Knights to wait 3 seasons

11/01/17 22:25
I understand that you are upset about being on the wrong side of the Guild Challenge against the Knights Who Say Ni as i would be if the roles were reversed .... but i love your enthusiasm .. a good part of my guild has been part of this game since its inception .. its nice seeing another guild who not only wants to win but wants to have fun .. especially when there are so many guilds that are just ghost towns .. but next time you see us "Bring us Shrubbery ,,,,,One that looks nice .... and not to expensive " but mostly have fun .. and good luck in future challenges
Paw Paw Hill Leader of the Knights Who Say Ni
11/01/17 23:15
We are not upset at all, the whole point of the name change was to say that we need to play a lot of catch up before we will be able to play at your level, if anything it was a compliment to your guilds strength and that we are striving to be at a competetive level to one of the better guilds in about 3 seasons.

We even managed the odd upset which is a boost to the confidence. So all was in good spirits and we are using it as a learning curve
11/01/17 23:29
Well im glad you all are using the experience as a learning curve instead of it deterring you from playing .. i cannot speak for my whole guild but you compliment is very humbling . You most certainly have this Knight's respect . Good luck in future challenges ..
12/01/17 11:53
Lol you guys handed it to me bigtime... Bulldog
12/01/17 22:28
Doghouse :

Lol you guys handed it to me bigtime... Bulldog

If it makes you feel any better . for every guy we can beat there are guys that can beat us .. just like you all are using this as a learning experience .. me and my crew have had our share of them as well ..
12/01/17 23:11
Hey Dominc, You are here in Myrtle Beach too. Maybe some day we can meet up have a beer or a hundred. lauvh and talk about the game. Be fun to meet someone from here. Just an invite for a day of fun and laughter!

Holy shit, did I just ask him out on a date? My wife is going to be pissed!

13/01/17 12:56
Sounds like a date.
13/01/17 12:56
Not that there's anything wrong with that, except you are married. That's not cool.
13/01/17 20:26
Depends on who you're married to, I've known a few guys who didn't mind their husbands going on dates lol
14/01/17 22:45
Jason Riley :

Hey Dominc, You are here in Myrtle Beach too. Maybe some day we can meet up have a beer or a hundred. lauvh and talk about the game. Be fun to meet someone from here. Just an invite for a day of fun and laughter!

Holy shit, did I just ask him out on a date? My wife is going to be pissed!

OMG HE JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE !!!!!!!!!! WHAT WILL I WEAR???? LOL .. .. actually that would be kinda cool ..