ChatBox while playing matches???

31/01/17 02:36
Me and my Guild members from the Renegadez guild came up with an ides of being able to chat with other guilds and players threw the guild building. Just like you can click on any guild any guild and check out stats, it would be cool to be able to message them too...like in a recruitment type of way. Plus we also came up with the idea of having a chat box during the matches. When your on defense a chat box will appear and let you communicate and talk smack while the game is going on. What you think???
02/02/17 19:57
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/8/9/1/8/6/original/i-dont-always-double-post-but-when-i-do-i-double-double-post.jpg
02/02/17 20:55
02/02/17 21:14
You can already do that by turning on live chat and you also have the option to disable live chat like I have ,personally I wouldn't want to talk to anyone whilst playing and I would find this extremely annoying cos I want to concentrate on the game, not have distractions from other people telling me how to play with my team. If I want advice I will ask for it other than that chatting to other members whilst playing isn't for me that's what the forum is for.