Home or Away

30/04/16 09:21
Does playing home or away make a difference i belive it does what do you guys think
30/04/16 09:49
No question about it imho
30/04/16 11:57
Well the official line is that it doesn't, except for those areas where you can only use MB at home. There is apparently nothing in the coding to give an advantage at home.
I have seen what appears to be home advantage, but I suspect that over a longer series of games, it evens out.
30/04/16 16:00
I have to admit I'd massively disagree with that - we run an in guild tournament and you can see a marked difference in home and away matches played one after the other with exactly the same tactics as well. There has to be some sort of home advantage built in. We have also noticed in our guild that certain tactics work much much better at home and can be disastrous away
30/04/16 18:23
Completely agreeDynamos
01/05/16 11:54
Yes; I would say on average I put 40+ past my 'seconds' playing at 'home'; playing 'away' it averages out in the 20s; and I KNOW, because I control both teams, that the strats, morale and energy are exactly the same for both.
05/05/16 14:11
El's Dynamos :

I have to admit I'd massively disagree with that - we run an in guild tournament and you can see a marked difference in home and away matches played one after the other with exactly the same tactics as well. There has to be some sort of home advantage built in. We have also noticed in our guild that certain tactics work much much better at home and can be disastrous away

100% agree - it makes a huge difference as we have tested it as well and got the same results.
05/05/16 14:18
Massive difference ......especially in friendlies ... DK .... After today you got to agree lol
05/05/16 14:23
Taff - British Lions :

Massive difference ......especially in friendlies ... DK .... After today you got to agree lol

Lol i definitely agree its basically home team wins 90% of the time if star ratings are close
05/05/16 14:42
Dropkicks Rfc :

"Taff - British Lions" :

Lol i definitely agree its basically home team wins 90% of the time if star ratings are close

.... unless you are playing Dropkicks