Is this the ultimate insult

03/07/18 19:26
I am waiting for the new neason and then i will reset my account. a promotion of 20 levels is no help whatsover as all it will do is put my buildings out of synch with my teams level. at the high levels you need to be buying gear and mb and that will be out of reach. game over right there.
03/07/18 20:43
I don’t think I could have come up with a better way to piss off the top players, who are likely the highest paying players than to do what they just did. I could almost understand it if the coupled it with a move to a true promotion relegation system, but on the surface this is the one of the worst things they could have done.

And I thought the 4 day season was going to be the biggest screw up I’ve ever seen....

I wish they were public ally traded so I could short the stock.

What I’m curious to see is what level teams will start at after the reset.
03/07/18 21:48
This is a total insult some have worked harder to go above me while I have worked worked hard to go above others now all of that has been made pointless.

Some I suspect will not like the relegation idea but it would have kept the game stable & without wishing to state the bloody obvious especially as it has already been pointed out promotion only was a car crash waiting to happen
04/07/18 01:15
Amen. Reminds me of that scene in Austin Powers where the henchman won’t get out of the way of the ridiculously slow steamroller. Come on Sublinet, really?
04/07/18 07:35
Well I've made my thoughts known to them don't get it you don't complain to them
04/07/18 07:46
Got a response too

Gooday everyone goes up we have regrouped 3to 4 levels into 1
Still will be 20 levels from bottom to top

So basically they completely ignored my pt when I asked how. will level 1 teams compete with exp teams and how I will compete with teams 4 levels from the top also tried to give their response lowest rating possible and it basically wouldn't allow that it's no wonder people are leaving the game
04/07/18 07:46
Got a response too

Gooday everyone goes up we have regrouped 3to 4 levels into 1
Still will be 20 levels from bottom to top

So basically they completely ignored my pt when I asked how. will level 1 teams compete with exp teams and how I will compete with teams 4 levels from the top also tried to give their response lowest rating possible and it basically wouldn't allow that it's no wonder people are leaving the game
10/07/18 10:32
Ponitless putting in tickets now they just blank you when they know you have them obviously been looking at how eBay do it
11/07/18 00:14
Tickets are pointless in all their games. At least Ashley got a response other than; "Thank you for your feedback, we will take note of this." Also being new to this game, I think the update is stupid. But I'll do my best to work with it.

11/07/18 18:08
They gave me a BS reply so I replied & guess what 7 days & no answer so they now use eBay tactics of when they cant win they just blank you