Wales

03/02/20 17:08
Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

So when the leagues are generated Huw was banned, Huw has apologised and sorted out with SN what he owed so they reinstated him! Nothing he could do once the leagues had reset, Snakeman was In the same position last season in the same league of teams that have retired and no one created a forum post about it and everyone knew so why create 1 about Huw??

Very valid point but Snakeman did not commit fraud. In my view Wales' account should have been closed permanently to set an example. He was a moderator and a leader.

I am not accusing your boy Huw but it is ludicrous that SN can have such obvious double standards and lack of control.

The same happened when Jonathan stopped the game and sold his team and was reinstated again. Till this day you mention it as a cheat from La Cag but it is simply not true.

The common denominator here is lack of control from the people in charge at SN.

No one said it was a cheat from la cag! It’s just strange how the seller can be the highest bidder on his own players!
The problem here is As u say SN so every one should stop bitching about each other and form a United front against the developers to make the game better and not worse and believe me the game has gotten worse!
La cag call damage for claiming refunds
Damage call la cag for match fixing
If the developer stopped both then everyone can just play the game
03/02/20 17:09
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

So when the leagues are generated Huw was banned, Huw has apologised and sorted out with SN what he owed so they reinstated him! Nothing he could do once the leagues had reset, Snakeman was In the same position last season in the same league of teams that have retired and no one created a forum post about it and everyone knew so why create 1 about Huw??

Very valid point but Snakeman did not commit fraud. In my view Wales' account should have been closed permanently to set an example. He was a moderator and a leader.

I am not accusing your boy Huw but it is ludicrous that SN can have such obvious double standards and lack of control.

The same happened when Jonathan stopped the game and sold his team and was reinstated again. Till this day you mention it as a cheat from La Cag but it is simply not true.

The common denominator here is lack of control from the people in charge at SN.

I'm curious who you are as you know me lol

Same here lol
03/02/20 18:16
And the masked singer is???????
03/02/20 18:42

because he defrauded

Crusaders RM :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

hgfuest_1467624187677 :

Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

He has paid what he owed nitro, handed the team to someone else and retired.
There are no longer any payment disputes concerning that team and so no punishment to serve.
No idea why nitro stuck him in a retired league, take that up with them.

You see Andy, according to your mate Martin this is not allowed. So why does he complain if you are doing it yourselves?

Martin told Christo he was not allowed to take over Jonathan's account... apparently against terms and conditions you know? LOL

Hiding behind an un named account and knows my name? Who could that possibly be I thing it’s our old Pal Jonathan are u returning as well??

By the way Martin, I am back and this has not been kept a secret. Members of other guilds know this as well as Huw does. Again I do not hide and I have no reason to. I've had a nice break from the game but got bored, I'm now running Sharkies and enjoying the challenge.
Anything else you wanna know?

No pal, it’s good to have you back! You’re a great player and never disputed that, but Huw being in a retired league has nothing to do with him, Just like Snakeman last season in a retired league, but I didn’t see anyone creating a post about him and at the end of the day you’re all still gonna play against him if you’re drawn in the same league in the future so why all the moaning

The beginning of the Season Wales was banned and in no league. Everyone that complained to sweetnitro about what was going on about the fraud business was informed by Sweetnitro that the account Wales was permanently banned. Everyone else started getting their accounts back which was not a problem, Then all of a sudden Wales account was back up and running and then he and others get thrown into a league of lower levels, May I add these lower levels accounts are not dead. So as you can see from everyone's point of view that are not associated with Damage that Sweetnitro are helping Damage again (This may not be intentional). But we see it as an unfair advantage.

It's basically we have our views and you have yours. We believe we are right and you believe you are right. Nothing can be done and that's why people come to the forum and say what their views are.

As for match fixing, Everyone has done it. Just because people choose not to do it and others do it will always be part of the game sadly. It's the case of looking after your own which you can't blame anyone.

03/02/20 19:05
The fact he’s sorted it with SN and they’re happy to let him play on your opinion doesn’t really matter now!! Why don’t u write a ticket threatening to quit see how far u get with them
03/02/20 19:46
Fraud has been going on in this game for years. Cagnan defrauded sublinet as it was at the time out of 1,000,000 gold balls, converted it into RP and started an organised racket (guild) with the RP and have controlled the player auctions ever since. The crazy thing is that he is a policeman in France too...

Wolves defrauded sweet nitro out of over a billion in cash and dominated the gear auctions (when they existed) season after season to gain an advantage.

The truth will eventually come out about sniper too. Either he actually buys literally thousands of gold balls every season to train his non-visa teams and fund his numerous comebacks and name changes or something is very fishy indeed there. Does he genuinely spend literally hundreds of dollars every season? It seems highly unlikely.

The worst frauds though are Sweet Nitro themselves. They take control of people's accounts at will and change settings for who knows what reasons. They impersonate players and address other players in the chats. They hand out personal information on players to anyone who asks against every privacy law in existence. They intentionally keep player prices at over 100 dollars each for months on end to try and extort money out of players, when they give players away for free to others. Yes, you heard me, free. One player was given an entire team for free on his return once. They offer manual promotions to any sob story in ticket form - I mean Christ, how many lives does Jackita have at the top level? They are fully aware of organised cheating in the form of match fixing season and after season and even though they say in tickets they oppose it, they refuse to take any action whatsoever, to the point that many teams have retired through sheer exasperation.

Sweet Nitro have openly accused Facebook of being liars when it was pointed out to them that there were given 72 hours to respond to each and every payment dispute raised. Facebook clearly state that they contact the developer each time.

As for the banned people gaining some sort of advantage over other players, I cry total BS on that. People got totally fucked off with Sweet Nitro's apathy against the systemic cheating going on in the game and totally shabby coding/game maintenance and disputed payments for their visa players because they felt cheated and let down by the developer when they suffered relegation through match fixing or other major fuckups in the game coding. So this has always been a dispute between the players and developers and nothing to do with other players.

Ystrad claims all innocence in all this and is the loudest to cry foul, when he actually taught one of the people banned how to do the refund trick - this has been freely admitted by the party themselves. That is conspiracy to commit fraud right there.

The witch hunt that is currently going on is being lead by a man who has a vendetta against Wales who is clearly mentally unhinged. You only have to read one of his posts to see that. Half of what he is saying is either completely twisted or a plain lie or simply the product of an unhinged mind.

The entire game is rotten. I know it, you know and we all know it.
03/02/20 22:06
Crusaders RM :

Fraud has been going on in this game for years. Cagnan defrauded sublinet as it was at the time out of 1,000,000 gold balls, converted it into RP and started an organised racket (guild) with the RP and have controlled the player auctions ever since. The crazy thing is that he is a policeman in France too...

Wolves defrauded sweet nitro out of over a billion in cash and dominated the gear auctions (when they existed) season after season to gain an advantage.

The truth will eventually come out about sniper too. Either he actually buys literally thousands of gold balls every season to train his non-visa teams and fund his numerous comebacks and name changes or something is very fishy indeed there. Does he genuinely spend literally hundreds of dollars every season? It seems highly unlikely.

The worst frauds though are Sweet Nitro themselves. They take control of people's accounts at will and change settings for who knows what reasons. They impersonate players and address other players in the chats. They hand out personal information on players to anyone who asks against every privacy law in existence. They intentionally keep player prices at over 100 dollars each for months on end to try and extort money out of players, when they give players away for free to others. Yes, you heard me, free. One player was given an entire team for free on his return once. They offer manual promotions to any sob story in ticket form - I mean Christ, how many lives does Jackita have at the top level? They are fully aware of organised cheating in the form of match fixing season and after season and even though they say in tickets they oppose it, they refuse to take any action whatsoever, to the point that many teams have retired through sheer exasperation.

Sweet Nitro have openly accused Facebook of being liars when it was pointed out to them that there were given 72 hours to respond to each and every payment dispute raised. Facebook clearly state that they contact the developer each time.

As for the banned people gaining some sort of advantage over other players, I cry total BS on that. People got totally fucked off with Sweet Nitro's apathy against the systemic cheating going on in the game and totally shabby coding/game maintenance and disputed payments for their visa players because they felt cheated and let down by the developer when they suffered relegation through match fixing or other major fuckups in the game coding. So this has always been a dispute between the players and developers and nothing to do with other players.

Ystrad claims all innocence in all this and is the loudest to cry foul, when he actually taught one of the people banned how to do the refund trick - this has been freely admitted by the party themselves. That is conspiracy to commit fraud right there.

The witch hunt that is currently going on is being lead by a man who has a vendetta against Wales who is clearly mentally unhinged. You only have to read one of his posts to see that. Half of what he is saying is either completely twisted or a plain lie or simply the product of an unhinged mind.

Bravo man,
03/02/20 22:37
ah here is the little slut who quotes the cag
cagnan got golden balloons? I think you are wrong and besides he is not a police officer. Are you really that stupid?
jack got a pack to go up ... will you talk about it every time? How many packs did the damages have? You do not say it ? stop digging you sink. Wales is a good player even a very good player but he is the first to have criticized the cag with you. So I take my foot in revenge. he is a fraudster and he soiled your guild. You may be together, you must be happy in your relationship. I wish you happiness

Crusaders RM :

03/02/20 23:02
My mistake it’s aviron bayonaise that’s a cop! And listen here u little cockwomble at least people know who I am and I don’t come on here and hide behind guest14702575611 come on billy big bollocks which team is yours? Also I’m not in damage haven’t been for over 3weeks!
Jak gets more level ups than a prozzie gives blow jobs!!
04/02/20 04:35
Martin you should get your facts in order yes I cry foul play Ruddie asked how do you guys have so many visas so I forwarded those pics that was sent around in your chats... Told him aswell all will be caught... It's just a matter of time and Jack has not received nearly as many lvl pack as Forever Damage......