Reporting match fixing

27/04/20 19:33
Guest 5AL57M :

YakitoriX :

Guest A093U :

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Could some ease tell me how to report a fixed match.

Would love to see if SN are true to their word

If your top two leagues then it's a drop down menu in the newspaper icon. If your lower then you need to send a ticket.
I hope they are true to there word because oe cag haven't stopped in the slightest, just masked it with low rythum and bad spacings. There were at least two games today and yesterday between cag members that were fixed.

Here we fecking go. We played a season fairly and your still not happy.
Ffs your pathetic, always have been and always will be Andy.
Next you'll be saying the gc's between Cag and Damage are fixed.

Wake up you fucking moron, the whole game is fixed. especially for all you cocksuckers in la cag.

Hello,

It’s easy to write something under an unknown name.

Why are you acting like that and insulting people with bad words ? It’s not very nice and respectful.
You can have your own opinion but not Like this honestly. We are not in school.

Personnally, you can check all my matchs, and my team mates too, you can ask damages players, which many of them are good friends for me and we often speak, you will see our championship was very hard and was played fairly with any gift for anyone.

Hope you will understand my point of view.
Stay safe and enjoy the game.

Cheers.

Nico.

Yakitori you are naive if you think your guild mates are playing fairly. Go have a look at ystrads match today. No ruck aggression no scrum aggression?? For an experienced top lvl player? Don't insult people's intelligence.. La fag will keep cheating, it's the only way the know how to play.

Am really sorry but won’t answer to anything and debate too long with someone hiding under an unknown name. Boring and you can understand it I hope.

The thing I know is if we have wanted to help Sachmoun for example in our championship we could have done it, Quentin or me could have let him the victory and he would have been promoted but we didn’t. It’s simple as that.
And we played fairly, he is demoted, it’s the game.

Stay safe, enjoy the game, and choose a name.

Cheers.

Nico

27/04/20 21:14
Dreadlocked warriors :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

If your top two leagues then it's a drop down menu in the newspaper icon. If your lower then you need to send a ticket.
I hope they are true to there word because oe cag haven't stopped in the slightest, just masked it with low rythum and bad spacings. There were at least two games today and yesterday between cag members that were fixed.

That's rich considering you were one of the ones who threw their game today to save a guild mate. How does the guy in 1st lose so badly to the one in 10th... Your 15 was no where near him at any point that he broke your line, instead of being on his back all the way to the line as you'd expect.. you dropped your rythum and let him win.. you speak utter shit and allways have Jono.

You might be right. How does Vrystaat play an awesome season but only loses to a fellow Damage member? Now theres one to think about. Maybe you need to look into your own guild for fixing.
27/04/20 21:47

Dreadlocked warriors :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

That's rich considering you were one of the ones who threw their game today to save a guild mate. How does the guy in 1st lose so badly to the one in 10th... Your 15 was no where near him at any point that he broke your line, instead of being on his back all the way to the line as you'd expect.. you dropped your rythum and let him win.. you speak utter shit and allways have Jono.

You might be right. How does Vrystaat play an awesome season but only loses to a fellow Damage member? Now theres one to think about. Maybe you need to look into your own guild for fixing.

The difference is that when the reporting system was introduced this season, all the guilds were very much in favour of it except for La Cag who, with the exception of about 3 teams, defended match-fixing to the death, compared reporting matches to colluding with the Nazi, spewed endless stuff about certain guilds being in league with sweet nitro, plus plenty statements on how they would continue fixing by messing with spacing and rhythm and insinuating that they would deliberately throw games to screw over their enemies to make it look like they were fixing and so the list goes on.

Vrystaat got beaten by what was a better strat and ingame tweaks on the day against the run of the season, but there is no shadow cast on the game as both teams obviously use full rhythm and both are trying to win, plus they are vocally against match-fixing.
28/04/20 10:45
YakitoriX :

Guest 5AL57M :

YakitoriX :

Guest A093U :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Wake up you fucking moron, the whole game is fixed. especially for all you cocksuckers in la cag.

Hello,

Why are you acting like that and insulting people with bad words ? It’s not very nice and respectful.

Personnally, you can check all my matchs, and my team mates too, you can ask damages players, which many of them are good friends for me and we often speak, you will see our championship was very hard and was played fairly with any gift for anyone.

Cheers.

Nico.

Yakitori you are naive if you think your guild mates are playing fairly. Go have a look at ystrads match today. No ruck aggression no scrum aggression?? For an experienced top lvl player? Don't insult people's intelligence.. La fag will keep cheating, it's the only way the know how to play.

Am really sorry but won’t answer to anything and debate too long with someone hiding under an unknown name. Boring and you can understand it I hope.

The thing I know is if we have wanted to help Sachmoun for example in our championship we could have done it, Quentin or me could have let him the victory and he would have been promoted but we didn’t. It’s simple as that.

Cheers.

Nico

I didn't ask for a debate i stated a fact!!
My name has no bearing on the issue of la fag still cheating,but if it makes you feel better you can call me daddy
28/04/20 12:18
Guest 5AL57M :

YakitoriX :

Guest 5AL57M :

YakitoriX :

Guest A093U :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Hello,

Cheers.

Nico.

Cheers.

Nico

I didn't ask for a debate i stated a fact!!
My name has no bearing on the issue of la fag still cheating,but if it makes you feel better you can call me daddy

It’s noticed.

Have a good day Daddy Cool, keep safe and stay et home

Cheers

Nico

28/04/20 22:28
Guest 5AL57M :

YakitoriX :

Guest A093U :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Hello,

Cheers.

Nico.

yaki is not naive, he has always spoken pleasantly just to get the most out of sleeping people
because he himself continues by being committed supposedly by stopping

exeter
28/04/20 22:34

Dreadlocked warriors :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Trevor Jones :

Look at my schedule Andy. I'm going through a bad patch. All my strats are getting smashed. Rather than looking at league games also look at others to see how they are doing. Also take a look at my 15, I don't sub him. Do some homework before throwing accusations.

are you able to explain your 1st place in the ranking with 30 points and goal average +165 and to play AVIRON with a goal average +1 the last day and let him win 7/42 so that he can get the level up ??
the latter in 9th place on waivers?

stop lying to the cag, this is sickly but also pathetic

28/04/20 22:55
GENTLEMENS, calm down, don't waste your time answering the cag teams, you should never trust someone from the cag !! with them even those who campaign against fixing, behind the door they do as they want, they are committed to be honest, no, just lying to deceive the people.
let talk of court, justice, these are just bullshit .... said by incompetent and uneducated people who do not know the subject.
but hilarious
28/04/20 23:05
BEIJING DEVILS RC :

GENTLEMENS, calm down, don't waste your time answering the cag teams, you should never trust someone from the cag !! with them even those who campaign against fixing, behind the door they do as they want, they are committed to be honest, no, just lying to deceive the people.
let talk of court, justice, these are just bullshit .... said by incompetent and uneducated people who do not know the subject.
but hilarious

the only one who makes a monologue and who understands
must stop alcohol
29/04/20 00:05
guest_1470257561147 :

BEIJING DEVILS RC :

but hilarious

the only one who makes a monologue and who understands
must stop alcohol

Sorry bastard of cag, i dont and i Nevers drink, honest and correct on this game.