Soccerisforf@ggots

24/05/18 10:03
There’s one American guy I found with his name soccerisforf@ggots. He’s in some American guild I think but haven’t checked it yet but if anyone knows him and his guild plz write it here as I want him to get removed from this game ASAP or be forced to change his name as it’s showing offensiveness to the game and to those who like soccer
24/05/18 11:46
You'll probably find that he is jealous and ashamed because THEIR footballers wear crash helmets so they do hurt their ickle heads because they play like little girls ... most Americans are ok but there is no cure for American idiots... best just ignore. You'll probably find he is still in nappies (or diapers as they call it) There is English and US English for a very good reason as they only understand "stupid".

Hope this helps Greg
24/05/18 18:07
AFC Millwall :

You'll probably find that he is jealous and ashamed because THEIR footballers wear crash helmets so they do hurt their ickle heads because they play like little girls ... most Americans are ok but there is no cure for American idiots... best just ignore. You'll probably find he is still in nappies (or diapers as they call it) There is English and US English for a very good reason as they only understand "stupid".

Hope this helps Greg

Oh well yea thx god not everyone is like him/her or whatever. Yea he’s probs a noob which is why and otherwise doesn’t know any strats maybe
25/05/18 07:14
AFC Millwall :

Hope this helps Greg

Having spent some time on the other side of the pond sadly I have to agree generally they are a pretty decent lot but as thick as sheet
29/06/18 23:55
Mates you'll have to give my comrade a pass on this one. I think he was still butthurt over us missing out on the world cup to a team like Panama(who England absolutely thrashed lol).

Jokes aside, there are plenty of good folk here in the USA but we do have a high percentage that I don't care to claim as one of my own! I'm sure the same could be said about a lot of populations. I like to treat each person as an individual before I let stereotypes fog my vision of what a person's about. That being said this guy with the homophobic name probably deserves to be attacked at a PRIDE rally!! Lol

Psychedelic Wanderer
30/06/18 02:41
Bandit0 :

Mates you'll have to give my comrade a pass on this one. I think he was still butthurt over us missing out on the world cup to a team like Panama(who England absolutely thrashed lol).

Jokes aside, there are plenty of good folk here in the USA but we do have a high percentage that I don't care to claim as one of my own! I'm sure the same could be said about a lot of populations. I like to treat each person as an individual before I let stereotypes fog my vision of what a person's about. That being said this guy with the homophobic name probably deserves to be attacked at a PRIDE rally!! Lol

Psychedelic Wanderer

Loooool being butthurt over his nation thats their problem that they flew out to panama but he puts soccerisfor.... as his name. Rages in another place that's totally different from where he should be raging.

And yes there are lots of good folks here from the USA, American outlaws have good guys and they have a goal that most of us are trying to do: take the game back from the iranians and controlling the iranians population here. Also they're trying to take the top 100 ranking board in which i'm also trying to do...

Paris Saint-Germain {World Elite}, leader of World Elite guild
04/07/18 01:22
Ahhhh soccer bashing. Growing up playing soccer in the US I had to hear the “it’s not a real sport” jibes often. I can only say that most of us don’t feel this way and that soccer is gaining in popularity and the respect for “the beautiful game” Is also growing. If it weren’t soccer, I’m sure that this player would simply pick another sport to go after. Best to just ignore them.
15/07/18 03:42
Looking good over there, American outlaws. I'm glad some of my comrades have made a stake at the top of the game

It's been a pleasure to watch you guys grow. I've known Legia for a long time but am just realizing how strong you guys are top to bottom

Psychedelic Wanderers
I'll change my flag back to old glory one of these days!
17/07/18 03:03
Thank you Bandit0. We are only getting stronger.

Jammin Giants