Fun ideas

19/11/15 20:06
I would like the strategy building to work like a chalk board soo you can plan the strategy exactly like you want it and then in a game there should be a captain and the captain randomly calls the movements... There should also be a skill that increases leadership which in return makes your strategies more successful... I would also like too see a "b"team... The b team Will then be used to train players that are still young. This Will also ensure that you have more than 1 game a day you can play. (A+B = 2 championship matches.... I would also like to specify in the strategy menu when and where my players should kick the ball out and when they should kick the ball down field... I would also like a strategy setting where you can choose a time I'm the game like on the 60th min in which a substitute will come on the field... Guild v guild tournaments would also be fun...It would also be nice if we could set the players salaries individualy... Please let me know what you think... Your truly... Game @ddict