Can't play a match in guild challenge

13/02/16 11:14
The button to make a challenge against an opponent in the guild challenge has disappeared
14/02/16 05:14
Has happened to me in the past ... i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it appears...i assume u have tryed that, i hope they sort it out
15/02/16 12:26
Do not reinstall, just reboot the app.
16/02/16 20:21
[quote="Paul Hulse"]
Has happened to me in the past ... i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it appears...i assume u have tryed that, i hope they sort it out

lol... It appears I was deselected from team at last min, no wonder I couldn't make a challenge lol

What happened at lomu legends mate?.. See your at 140 club now
16/02/16 23:42
They droped you mate thats abit rough lol..Just a bit of friction up top bro.... had to get away lol... couldnt do the 140 club bro ive droped down to lomus legends academy for a little while... we have been having some good close games now bro..im glad i leveled up to match you... still got alot of work to do...
17/02/16 00:10
Paul Hulse :

They droped you mate thats abit rough lol..Just a bit of friction up top bro.... had to get away lol... couldnt do the 140 club bro ive droped down to lomus legends academy for a little while... we have been having some good close games now bro..im glad i leveled up to match you... still got alot of work to do...

Couldn't see you working out at 140 club bro... You lasted longer than I thought there lol... The games between us are getting harder , you've changed your strategy a bit from what it used to be, still having to tweak mine to counter.. I'll find some way to counter.. Good luck in level 13, In my league I'm sure most teams are on 100% match bonus as there players are like usain bolt on speed lol, see u in level 14 hopefully mate
17/02/16 01:50
Hahaha yes my fearless leader wolftenbul mbd me last night.... he only won by 2 points lol... i dont care enough to use mb every game i will use it as required to keep myself in the top 7.... good luck in ur championship bro hopefully we get a match up in a tournament soon... are you on facebook messenger bro?
17/02/16 08:46
I am mate... I'm on Facebook as Ben Essien ,

Yeah hopefully have a match up in tournament soon, no match bonus though lol