Guilds cheating by repeatedly playing each other

27/07/16 21:31
Just took on Welsh wonders and for the last hour or so the last couple of teams have just been repeatedly playing each other meaning you can't get a game in and beat their guild.
Seriously guys!

Any chance you could limit games that guild competitors can play to prevent this
27/07/16 21:58
Ethically / morally questionable and certainly unsporting - BUT NOT cheating. There is nothing in the rules limiting when and how many friendlies teams may play. That said, my own guild tried this a couple of times to see if it was possible and on both occasions the opposition got in and played their games as if there were some sort of built in override that gave a gvg game challenge precedence over those queuing to play friendlies.
27/07/16 22:35
We've had it done to us and we've done it ourselves. It is infuriating but the way to stop it happening to you is to get in your 25 (or however many) wins quickly. It is unlikely that any guild will have members who are prepared to spend more than a couple of hours constantly playing each other. So don't leave it to the last couple of hours to get your wins and it shouldn't be an issue.
27/07/16 22:41
Knights - BlueBloods :

We've had it done to us and we've done it ourselves. It is infuriating but the way to stop it happening to you is to get in your 25 (or however many) wins quickly. It is unlikely that any guild will have members who are prepared to spend more than a couple of hours constantly playing each other. So don't leave it to the last couple of hours to get your wins and it shouldn't be an issue.

Have to agree with that. If you don't get your games in much earlier, it's your own fault for allowing it.
28/07/16 09:45
Watch their match between each other and as soon as it's over and then challenge them, or keep hitting the challenge button every few seconds and as soon as their match is over you can play them
29/07/16 13:46
Are the Welsh doing an internal job on the others?

Has this been resolved?
29/07/16 19:46
To be honest we've been doing this at brother in arms for a long time, I dare say we were probably the first. Kings guild got very angry with us and told us we liked Justin bieber. Bieber is our King.

We only do it if you've left it to the last hour otherwise it's too time consuming.

My answer to this is, don't leave it that late to play all your matches, snooze you lose
01/08/16 23:13
Leicester Tigers - it was something we had pinched off you guys. I remember seeing something about it in your guild bio ages ago. Like BIA, we only employ it in the last hour or so.

Collierd - you guys managed to get in there in the end! Kudos for your perseverance! I think we've only done it 3 or 4 times.

Cheers

Chepstow Harlequins - WW
02/08/16 10:29
This is totally unacceptable, no matter how bad you want it justified, this goes against many pvp situations in other games, those doing it, you need to take a good look at your own integrity.
02/08/16 14:53
Johnny Moeller :

This is totally unacceptable, no matter how bad you want it justified, this goes against many pvp situations in other games, those doing it, you need to take a good look at your own integrity.

Sorry, but those getting caught by it need to look at their own intelligence. You have 24 hours to get your games in, leaving it to the last minute is just dense - you run the risk of internet connection problems, server issues, losing and not having time for another game, and being outwitted by other teams as here. It always makes sense to play as soon as possible. If you're caught out by this, serves you right IMHO.