Strange how straight after the M dots revelations thread closed

01/01/17 21:38
Its seems that the conspiracy spoken of by Bluemooners, and confirmation of unethical collusion are backed up by M dot. Bluemooners has been shot down but it seems his post had substance, and for some reason the threads are quickly closed. I wonder how many moderators here belong to those three guilds. Heres my allegation I am strangely being outbid for players, by the same person and a couple of his cronies. The funny thing is I am only bidding them up so they waste their rps. Lol lol lol
01/01/17 21:44
These guys are clearly fanatics its only a game ffs.
01/01/17 21:45
I was always under the assumption a moderator had to remain neutral. It seems to me that whenever allegations of cheating/underhand tactics are made about certain teams/guilds, the threads are quickly shut down, large portions of the allegations are deleted and the guilty parties are indeed supported by moderators.

That doesn't seem very neutral to me. Who Polices the Police?
01/01/17 21:47
As an outsider with no affiliation to any of the guilds mentioned or any intention of joining them it would rather seem the thread was locked because of the direction it was moving in and to save one, maybe even two players from getting the mute button pressed on them.
01/01/17 21:48
The Man from Delmonte :

These guys are clearly fanatics its only a game ffs.

Who won't drop the topic? Once again, outsider looking in.
01/01/17 21:50
Doubt it, what mooners said seems to have been comfirmed.
01/01/17 21:54
I must be misreading MDOT, what I read was an explanation of rp, gvg, etc. I didn't see anything specific about the challenges except from taff who showed with his schedule that it was others challenging him and not him doing friendlies. I haven't challenged the top guys in friendlies yet, but I gaurantees the day im in the same league as them I will be doing friendlies against the top 5 or 10 regardless of who they are, and I assume I'm not the only one. I would also get that the top 10 get more friendlies than any other in the game. So there could be shenanigans, I don't know, but it could also be 100% innocent. The simple fact that they are played in friendlies frequently isn't enough to sway my opinion.
01/01/17 21:56
Why would i want to 'drop the topic' when i feel that myself, my guild and other players are being stiched up continually by cheating? Sorry i didn't mean to type cheating, my fingers slipped. I meant 'underhand tactics'.
01/01/17 21:59
Bluemooners :

Why would i want to 'drop the topic' when i feel that myself, my guild and other players are being stiched up continually by cheating? Sorry i didn't mean to type cheating, my fingers slipped. I meant 'underhand tactics'.

He who yells loudest is not necessarily justified, regardless, I'm done trying to help you all see other perspectives, have fun chatting with each other and happy new year
01/01/17 22:18
Yes i think he likes you mooners, hes a stalker